Page 95 of 135 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

There's no real incentive to play anymore. At this point, even if there is a holiday sale, there's 3 (almost 2) days until Christmas and I have no reason to re-decorate my bakery anymore. They need a better management because this is kinda ridiculous

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vanillalatte101 View Post
    There's no real incentive to play anymore. At this point, even if there is a holiday sale, there's 3 (almost 2) days until Christmas and I have no reason to re-decorate my bakery anymore. They need a better management because this is kinda ridiculous
    If we've no sale by the next day, then I unfortunately, do not think we'll be getting one at all.

And if we get 1, I feel as though it'll just be a repeat of the sale from 2 years ago, it literally occurred 2 days before Christmas, and all it was, was just re-listed Christmas/winter box/crates. Nothing more, however if I must admit, I'll still take it. As I would like to try my chances getting a few items from some of the box/crates.

Unless- they plan on surprising us with a magical Christmas sale on the day of, but I seriously doubt it. As they've not been known to do this/have ever done it to my knowledge.

Regardless. I think they do need to stop with the late (or very late) sales. As by the time the sales come, the holiday is about to come and be over with, or the items will be stored soon, right thereafter buying them. As they've no use, as literally the holiday is about to be done and gone.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Nightclub Owner
    I'm hopeful that the Christmas Sale (if we get one) will include more coin items. The last few sales have been entirely too gem heavy which leaves out a large portion of players who do not purchase them which seems a bit unfair, truth be told.

Lightbulb Are we having a Christmas Sale

We have every year can?t wait to see what?s on sale.......

I was just About to Ask that.. I need Some Christmas and winter stuff.. I barely have any Of the Holiday decorations.

Fashion Designer
    Castle Story have a nice sale today. Absolutely nothing in bakery though. Not that I’m surprised too much!
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    So it looks like we're gonna have a sale tomorrow (Christmas Eve)

That'll be too late then!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post

Not to mention many people celebrate Christmas Eve and won't really have time to think about the sale anyway

Rhino Keeper

Have you gotten a pop-up saying there’s going to be a sale? I haven’t gotten anything yet...

Where you heard That from? It didn't Pop up on the Game..