Page 87 of 135 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Please make goal that can unlock back recipe Type AB,O n Plasma in Coffin Drink Machine...pleaseee...

Farm Supplier
    I would like to know if the upcoming new goal begins Tuesday, October 8 or Thursday, October 10? It's difficult to know what items to request from neighbors (or to ask them to hold back gifts) if we don't know when a new goal starts. Why can't they give pop-up updates, like they do in Castle Story, a few days before a new goal begins? It seems that Bakery Story is mostly forgotten by the game developers. Bakery Story 2 has been waiting several years to be able to just communicate with our neighbors! That's totally ridiculous.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PJColley View Post
    I would like to know if the upcoming new goal begins Tuesday, October 8 or Thursday, October 10? It's difficult to know what items to request from neighbors (or to ask them to hold back gifts) if we don't know when a new goal starts. Why can't they give pop-up updates, like they do in Castle Story, a few days before a new goal begins? It seems that Bakery Story is mostly forgotten by the game developers. Bakery Story 2 has been waiting several years to be able to just communicate with our neighbors! That's totally ridiculous.
    Thankfully, the goals have been regular enough for the past few years that we're able to speculate with some accuracy when a goal will turn up and make our own projected calendars. Of course, our speculation is only accurate so long as they don't change the current goal pattern which has happened before, so nothing is certain.

Here's a link to Vana's current speculation calendar found in the speculation thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1506827

Farm Supplier
    Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Thankfully, the goals have been regular enough for the past few years that we're able to speculate with some accuracy when a goal will turn up and make our own projected calendars. Of course, our speculation is only accurate so long as they don't change the current goal pattern which has happened before, so nothing is certain.

Here's a link to Vana's current speculation calendar found in the speculation thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1506827

Farm Supplier
    I can no longer see the calendar on pg 32, any ideas please? Yes, I have "show images" turned on and I'm on my pc. Used to see it, now....nothing
    Last edited by LisaLadybirD82; 10-21-19 at 07:27 AM.
    I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was blaming you!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaLadybirD82 View Post
    I can no longer see the calendar on pg 32, any ideas please? Yes, I have "show images" turned on and I'm on my pc. Used to see it, now....nothing
    Nothing to be done on our end, looks like there's an issue with the server the photo was originally posted on. Here's a list of the speculated goal dates for the remainder of the BS year in case the calendar image is not updated soon:

Oct. 24 - Nov. 07 - 15 Day Goal
    Nov. 07 - Nov.12 - 5 Day Goal
    Nov. 12 - Nov. 26 - 15 Day Goal
    Nov. 28 - Dec. 12 - 15 Day Goal
    Dec. 12 - Dec. 17 - 5 Day Goal
    Dec. 17 - Dec. 31 - 15 Day Goal

Farm Supplier
    Nothing to be done on our end, looks like there's an issue with the server the photo was originally posted on. Here's a list of the speculated goal dates for the remainder of the BS year in case the calendar image is not updated soon:

Oct. 24 - Nov. 07 - 15 Day Goal
    Nov. 07 - Nov.12 - 5 Day Goal
    Nov. 12 - Nov. 26 - 15 Day Goal
    Nov. 28 - Dec. 12 - 15 Day Goal
    Dec. 12 - Dec. 17 - 5 Day Goal
    Dec. 17 - Dec. 31 - 15 Day Goal

Thanks
    Was actually after RS dates, but thank you.

Found another version of the calendar here
    I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was blaming you!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    recently we only had 2 days break between two 15day goals... so i guess we'll get it this time for bs, and then on thursday we'll get next 15days for bakery, and 5days for resto.

please note this is pure speculation based on half of year events experience only!
    things can change any moment.

Where is the calender ????

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ASbakerij View Post
    Where is the calender ????
    There seems to be a problem with the server the image was posted to. If you look at the posts above, you'll see there is a list of when the Bakery Goals should start for the remainder of this year.

Farm Supplier
    There seems to be a problem with the server the image was posted to. If you look at the posts above, you'll see there is a list of when the Bakery Goals should start for the remainder of this year.
    Ok thanks Anniras Sweets
    I thought it was me who did?t see it

Do you anything about the RS ??