Page 75 of 135 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Executive Chef
    I got the last one right and this one right.

Nightclub Owner
    Other s8 games have released St. Patrick's Day sales so I'm hopeful we'll see ones for BS and RS shortly.

Executive Chef
    I hope so!! 😊💖 Aslo ready for a new event/goal!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Other s8 games have released St. Patrick's Day sales so I'm hopeful we'll see ones for BS and RS shortly.

Rhino Keeper
    really same tables in new goal???

Farm Supplier
    That would be fun!

They are getting a little too happy on the gem prices for items and also the number of parts for new appliances. We will buy more gems if we can get more items.

That has been asked for before - it may be some sort of major headache in the programming and probably would make the servers nuts - but it sure would be great. Then you could maybe deselect a couple who only want food.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-21-19 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Merged multiple posts

Does anyone have a idea when the next goal is? Ty ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanas_desserts View Post
    April 11 starts a 5 day goal and
    April 16 starts another 15 day goal , acording to the schedule

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanas_desserts View Post
    This may not help anyone else, but I found it more useful to remember the pattern, rather than the specific days, or having to bookmark the calendar.

2 week Thursday > 5 day > 2 week Tuesday > break. Repeat.

But since I'm kind of slow, I always know when the current goal ends. If you forget if you're in a 2 week Tuesday or a 2 week Thursday it's probably not as useful.

Nightclub Owner
    As for the next goals: I've got my fingers crossed that the next 15 day goal in BS won't adopt the new higher requirements we're seeing in the current RS goal. Other than that, I'm really hoping for some lovely Spring items or even something that's classic enough to use a lot.

Themes are great and all but lately a lot of the goals have given us items that are too specific to work with anything outside of that theme. There are so many items they've given us in the past that they could expand on to make new goals that it always leaves me wondering why they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    This may not help anyone else, but I found it more useful to remember the pattern, rather than the specific days, or having to bookmark the calendar.

2 week Thursday > 5 day > 2 week Tuesday > break. Repeat.

But since I'm kind of slow, I always know when the current goal ends. If you forget if you're in a 2 week Tuesday or a 2 week Thursday it's probably not as useful.
    I'm definitely one of those people who never knows off the top of my head where exactly we're at in the rotation. My limit is usually knowing when the current goal ends/the next begins. Anymore than that and I've got to open up my goal calendar and confirm things. That's really the main reason why I created my own calendar on my PC and heartily recommend others to do the same.

If/when others create their own calendars, that's when the pattern of days and goal rotation comes in handy to know. Honestly, I didn't even see said patterns until I had the entirety of last year's goals laid out in front of me! It seems so obvious once you recognize it, but until then it's a head scratcher, lol!!!