Page 71 of 135 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Host(ess)
    I lost my bookmark for the yearly projected goals calendar dates! Oh no.... can someone please tell me where to find it again? Thanks! )
    ~*~*~ Always accepting goals playing neighbors, my id is valerieann815 ~*~*~

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by valerieann815 View Post
    I lost my bookmark for the yearly projected goals calendar dates! Oh no.... can someone please tell me where to find it again? Thanks! )
    ~*~*~ Always accepting goals playing neighbors, my id is valerieann815 ~*~*~
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1506827
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    I love goal days! New goals start late in the day for me. All day anticipation for when it will start and what it will be. I really enjoy the 5 days goals. Will we need an oven I already have or will it be a previously locked oven? When it begins there is the rush of gifts and material requests. Then coming here to see what all of the tasks are to plot and plan (thank you AnnirasSweets).

A few of my neighbors think this one will be a prior valentine oven. I like the idea of Chinese New Year. I sure do hope we have more like the last though; bakery themed. I would like more prizes of people eating or ordering.

I am getting concerned with the quantity of parts available. Searching through the gift list for what someone needs is becoming a lengthy process. It would be nice to reuse some of the parts for more than one oven. I know folks were bored with the basic parts but 8 new parts per month is becoming taxing to scroll through.

Happy new goal day!

I hope it’s something related to V-Day! ❤️
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    I have a feeling it would be the Lunar Oven for the 5 day goal but hoping they might unlock an old goal oven!

Nightclub Owner
    Personally, I'd be thrilled if they added new recipes to the Rose Oven. I adore the current recipes and would love some additions to it that were equally as beautiful on the counter.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Personally, I'd be thrilled if they added new recipes to the Rose Oven. I adore the current recipes and would love some additions to it that were equally as beautiful on the counter.
    I would LOVE that too! I don’t have it at all so that would be a potential 6 new recipes for me!

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I have a feeling it would be the Lunar Oven for the 5 day goal but hoping they might unlock an old goal oven!
    Hit the nail on the head!

Nightclub Owner
    Goal thread is up, write up complete: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107517

Nightclub Owner
    My wish list for February:

- Valentine goal that isn't overly pink -- red and black can be both classy and festive!
    - Valentine recipes that look lovely both on the counter (NO sheet pans) and on customer's plates
    - Wall Decos that are centered on the wall panels (lately wall items in both games list to one side or the other = irksome)
    - Side Goal Prizes that are new or actually worth the effort!
    - Value Pack offers that include larger decos instead of the dinky 1x1 we've been getting lately
    - SALES offering old Chinese New Year items and Valentine items alike