Page 66 of 135 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Does anyone know what time the goal starts?

Executive Chef
    Goal is late...........

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Goal is late...........
    I'm honest enough with myself to always know I've got a bit of a problem with being hooked to these games but it's not until a goal is late that I realize how deep it really goes, lol. I'm opening my game every five or ten minutes (compared to the normal every few hours) to check and see if the goal has dropped yet. I don't know who's more put off by this, me obsessively waiting for the goal or everyone around me who has to deal with me obsessing!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm honest enough with myself to always know I've got a bit of a problem with being hooked to these games but it's not until a goal is late that I realize how deep it really goes, lol. I'm opening my game every five or ten minutes (compared to the normal every few hours) to check and see if the goal has dropped yet. I don't know who's more put off by this, me obsessively waiting for the goal or everyone around me who has to deal with me obsessing!
    Lol! I agree when I'm anxiously waiting for a new goal to start, I'm opening my game max every 30 mins, or less lol.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    lol I have been doing the same, checking about every 10 minutes! Ahhhh, need goalllll.

Executive Chef
    I hope it's not pushed for tomorrow.... I got excited earlier when I had a notification saying "You received new items" turned out a neighbour sent me a gear

Farm Supplier
    Have goals been delayed before? I've heard of other S8 games that stopped getting updates/went on hiatus, I'm a teeny bit worried this may also happen to BS

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Naya2017 View Post
    Have goals been delayed before? I've heard of other S8 games that stopped getting updates/went on hiatus, I'm a teeny bit worried this may also happen to BS
    Goal start times are not guaranteed. We speculate and anticipate but they come when they come. Not long ago, within the last couple of months, a goal was delayed a day. Fingers crossed it will only be moments longer but we never really know.

Banned
    The RS goals ends at 5:30 EST. Maybe they will time them to launch at same time.

Executive Chef
    Yeah they have. Does anyone know why the goal is delayed?