Page 64 of 135 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Farm Supplier
    Just checked last calndar on page 32, no update yet, did my own figuring and came up with at bakery for Dec, 15 day goal on Thurs. Dec 13, and 5 day goal on Tues. Dec 25.
    For restaurant in Dec 5 day on Tues Dec 18th, 15day goal on Tues Dec 25th, however I doubt that goals are going to happen on Christmas day!! Any one else do any calculations? And as for a goal today at restaurant, one is hopefully scheduled according to the calendar posted by Vana. Happy building and collecting collectibles! Ugh!!
    Last edited by Halilady; 11-29-18 at 11:05 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Halilady View Post
    Just checked last calndar on page 32, no update yet, did my own figuring and came up with at bakery for Dec, 15 day goal on Thurs. Dec 13, and 5 day goal on Tues. Dec 25.
    For restaurant in Dec 5 day on Tues Dec 18th, 15day goal on Tues Dec 25th, however I doubt that goals are going to happen on Christmas day!! Any one else do any calculations? And as for a goal today at restaurant, one is hopefully scheduled according to the calendar posted by Vana. Happy building and collecting collectibles! Ugh!!
    Curious, that's not what I came up with. I have the following:

BS
    December 13 - 15 Day Goal
    December 27 - 5 Day Goal

RS
    December 13 - 5 Day Goal
    December 18 - 15 Day Goal

Farm Supplier
    VanaCatu do u have an updated calendar yet? These r so helpful & appreciative. Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tdwhitt View Post
    VanaCatu do u have an updated calendar yet? These r so helpful & appreciative. Thank you
    Check on page 32. She updated it until February.

Executive Chef
    I hope we get a more festive goal next.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I would love a donate a toy sign - Toys for Tots or Donate a Toy Get a Free Christmas Cookie!

Executive Chef
    I would like a snowy Christmas themed goal

New Resident
    What's the next goal?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitten679 View Post
    What's the next goal?
    Hopefully a Christmas goal tomorrow. Last one of 2018

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Hopefully a Christmas goal tomorrow. Last one of 2018
    We should get another goal this month other than the 15 day goal tomorrow. A 5 day goal should start on the 27th. For that goal, I'm hoping they bring back one of the older winter ovens, the older recipes and machines are all so beautiful that I would love to see some new recipes added to justify my dragging them out every winter, lol.

My dream 5 day goal: They bring back an older winter appliance and offer several decos as prizes, like they did a few times for the Side Goals. The New Year Balloons and New Year Bear would be great prizes for the first few goals and the main prize could be the Champagne Fountain. Now, that is a 5 Day Goal that I would find worth it and would happily churn out all the recipes they like for those items. I really don't get why they don't offer smaller 1x1 deco for the first goals and a more expensive, larger deco for the prize. There have been so many decos over the years that this is more than possible. Anyway, that's my fantasy perfect goal.