Page 62 of 135 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Just had another pop up saying something about sales starting tomorrow, get the aprons on? I'm not sure why we need aprons on if it's just items on sale... Unless our 5 day goal is pushed for tomorrow I don't know
    The other story games are all getting timers cut down on certain craft/resource buildings for this Black Friday so perhaps they're going to offer something comparable in the cooking games? Maybe we'll get a limited return of some of the older removed/limited recipes or maybe certain recipes will have lower times and higher xp/profit?

It's been a long time since they've offered any of those suped up recipes so it would be nice to see again. Of course, there's no way to be sure but I am curious to see what they do since it sounds like it will indeed be more than just sale items. Excited!
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 11-22-18 at 03:04 PM.

I’m assuming since today is Thanksgiving we aren’t getting the 5 day goal. Oh well, an extra day to save up to get to 14 million coins. I know I’m poor lol.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Farm Supplier
    8:30 ET, 5 day goal started, pumpkin producer needs 8 oven elements, 8 pumpkin pumps! HAPPY PUMPKINING!

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    I’m assuming since today is Thanksgiving we aren’t getting the 5 day goal. Oh well, an extra day to save up to get to 14 million coins. I know I’m poor lol.
    I’d been spending like a fiend until I saw the Black Friday pop up... I’m down to 29,730,662 coins. ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    I?m assuming since today is Thanksgiving we aren?t getting the 5 day goal. Oh well, an extra day to save up to get to 14 million coins. I know I?m poor lol.
    My next expansion is that. I've got 3 million after recently expanding from 12 million one. We'll get there eventually

Rhino Keeper

Black Friday

I was getting a message to watch for it. Now i dont. When does it start?

So looking forward to this special event! And the black Friday sale.

Anyone else excited?
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    I was getting a message to watch for it. Now i dont. When does it start?
    I’m pretty sure it’s usually around 7pm GMT. Don’t quote me on that though.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    I?m pretty sure it?s usually around 7pm GMT. Don?t quote me on that though.
    I think you are right .... Anyway. I have enough money to buy gems, however the gem sale only last for less then a hour now... And I still undecided which place I should spend it on. But I do not want to buy the gems 2 late, because then I would only get 580 compared to the 680-790 I would get if I buy them on sale. However I need to think soon & fast.

Also (a question to anyone who may answer) does the sale (with the items or whatever) last more then today? And if so, does the gems also go on sale every day until is over?

Executive Chef
    This is where all crates are on sale for 12 gems and about 6 items on sale. Why have I got a feeling we're all gonna be disappointed..... I hope I get something I want with my 136 gems hahaha ugh!