Page 53 of 135 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder About this date... IT says new goal Thursday 18 ... What is wrong, the 18th or just thursday?

Sorry i cant remove iT... IT s past midnight so i'm so tired looked at oct instead of sept

New goal today

Why do they make it hard to get parts in Bs then in Rs. They have a side goal but we don?t get goal parts , like we did in Rs. They need to change this ASAP

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by marylou15 View Post
    Why do they make it hard to get parts in Bs then in Rs. They have a side goal but we don?t get goal parts , like we did in Rs. They need to change this ASAP
    Thanks for the info about the side goal. I already have the final prize, so, if there are no goal parts given, I will pass on the side goal.

Are we expecting a 15 day goal or 5 day goal next. My goal schedule is all messed up and I can't remember!
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwilight99 View Post
    Are we expecting a 15 day goal or 5 day goal next. My goal schedule is all messed up and I can't remember!
    According to my charts we'll have a 15 day goal next that starts on October 4th. Fingers crossed it's a seasonal theme, either Halloween or Fall would make me happy just so long as it's not another random theme from out of nowhere!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    According to my charts we'll have a 15 day goal next that starts on October 4th. Fingers crossed it's a seasonal theme, either Halloween or Fall would make me happy just so long as it's not another random theme from out of nowhere!
    Yes also fingers crossed they've fixed up the goal layout too!
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Fashion Designer
    Hope collectibles drop from side goals! Hoping for halloween or auutumn

Host(ess)
    Im hoping they will discount the fall/halloween boxes to 12 gems

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Is there a calendar for when new goals come out? Sometimes it seems the day the old one stops...sometimes it seems we wait a couple days.