Page 50 of 135 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Host(ess)
    Same I also didn't know how to tackle this. I decided to ask for 20 logs since we need 28(!) of them. the 12 cinnamon graham I know ill get through gifts, since these are the first to select when sending gifts

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    It is possible to do. I've managed to complete the restaurant story ones with 4 days to spare. I don't like this new layout, it's too confusing and I wonder why they've changed the goals?
    I found it to be easier to collect parts on RS, because if you wanted to recook recipes, the costs were low. On BS, the recipes are much more expensive. The coin count could be depleted really quickly.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mauw22 View Post
    Same I also didn't know how to tackle this. I decided to ask for 20 logs since we need 28(!) of them. the 12 cinnamon graham I know ill get through gifts, since these are the first to select when sending gifts
    So far I’ve gotten 4 cinnamon graham and 5 campfire logs. It’s kind of even so far. I think I’ll wait.

Host(ess)
    Can we only receive the collectibles for the goal by baking on the goal appliances? I tried it with brownies and did not recieve collectibles for the goal.

Executive Chef
    When you prepare food and serve food from the goal. Items drop and it adds to the collection parts and once you received the parts, it gets added to the parts of appliances you need (for example say you need 12 more cinnamon grahams and you got 12 of each collection items, click on them and then your part/gifts will be completed)

Executive Chef
    Can we only receive the collectibles for the goal by baking on the goal appliances? I tried it with brownies and did not recieve collectibles for the goal.
    Yes. It only drops with goal food no other food

Host(ess)
    Yes. It only drops with goal food no other food
    thanx!

Rhino Keeper
    When you prepare food and serve food from the goal. Items drop and it adds to the collection parts and once you received the parts, it gets added to the parts of appliances you need (for example say you need 12 more cinnamon grahams and you got 12 of each collection items, click on them and then your part/gifts will be completed)
    How many parts exactly do we get every time we complete a recipe? I’m still waiting on my first batch of s’mores.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180830-200600_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	107.5 KB 
ID:	47028
    So example say you need 12 appliance parts and you got 12 collection parts for that part, click until you've finished needing the parts for the oven

Rhino Keeper
    As if these goals didn’t take up so much of my time already... I feel like this new format will be a lot more time consuming. Come on, man! We all have lives here! =/

I guess I’ll wait to see how long this goal takes me to complete.