Page 48 of 135 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Quote Originally Posted by Ebejo View Post
    Hello all!
    Is there a scheduled goal release date available to bakery story users? Or where can I find valid information as to when (date) new goals will begin.
    Thank you for your help!

We follow this pattern that this player had created, she isn’t around long to update for the future months

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1506827
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Farm Supplier
    Thank you so much for adding three more months to the calendar of possible goals!!I really appreciate it and so do my nbrs!! Hugs and kisses!!!珞珞珞珞 the calendar is on page 32 of this thread!!

Farm Supplier
    Yes thanks for the added months on the calendar. Xoxo

Some of my neighbours are saying that the next goal needs Acorn Knob and Fall Faucet for sure. Is this true or are they just false rumors?

(Hope this is the right thread)
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Executive Chef
    Until the goal is released, no one knows. But I guess the rumor is why people are sending me those parts!

(I mean, I suppose it's possible that one of the players secretly is/knows an s8 employee and really has the info on what's coming next, but I'll wait for them to prove it.)
    Last edited by twospoons; 08-28-18 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Until the goal is released, no one knows. But I guess the rumor is why people are sending me those parts!

(I mean, I suppose it's possible that one of the players secretly is/knows an s8 employee and really has the info on what's coming next, but I'll wait for them to prove it.)
    One of my nbrs told me it was on a FB group. Literally everyone is asking for those parts now. I guess I am just following along with everyone else now. Lol
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Nightclub Owner

I guess the rumor hasn't reached my circle of neighbors because I've not received any of those parts, lol.

Of course it wouldn't make a big difference for my playing style. I always accept any part that's gifted to me so even if I get loads of fall parts tomorrow and we don't need them for the next goal, I won't be bothered. I'm sure they'll be used at some point in the future of the game and it's not like they take up space needed for other items, right?

Executive Chef

This is possible: They might think we need them Fall Parts for is because: Fall is happening for people/is coming soon for others. I guess that is why people are asking for them Parts? Unless someone told them something.

They may not be wrong to think so (especially if someone did not tell them) as it is not a 2 far of a thought. If it is not happening this week, then it might in the next week or 2. At least that is what I think.

Also (Sidenote): Does anyone know if this is a flash goal/normal goal?
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Nightclub Owner
    @kappy If the pattern holds, the next goal on is meant to be a 15-Day Goal.

I’m just waiting so I’m not accepting any gifts until after the goal starts like the possible goals calendar stated.
    Level 99 / 4 star player