Page 47 of 135 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Last goal done like 20 minutes ago and still nothing.
    It's 23:30 p.m over here. The goal expired 2 hours ago... Still nothing so i guess i have to wait till morning... Not staying up for a new goal ;-)
    To bad that they never have same time to start new goals. They used to a few years back...

Rhino Keeper
    Halloween! Please start Halloween goals early this year. I start decorating my stores in September like real retail stores and it would be nice to win something and be able to display it for more than a few days. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    15 day goal tomorrow guys.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bravewarrior View Post
    Halloween! Please start Halloween goals early this year. I start decorating my stores in September like real retail stores and it would be nice to win something and be able to display it for more than a few days. Thanks.
    They usually release Halloween goals first week of October

New Resident

Goals

Hello all!
    Is there a scheduled goal release date available to bakery story users? Or where can I find valid information as to when (date) new goals will begin.
    Thank you for your help!

Some are speculating we are getting a new goal today. Does anyone know if we are? I hope not, since we only JUST finished the five day back 2 school goal!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheljm36 View Post
    Some are speculating we are getting a new goal today. Does anyone know if we are? I hope not, since we only JUST finished the five day back 2 school goal!!
    Yes there should be a 15 day goal today as we normally teceive one after the 5 day one. I would love to see caramel shortbreads being added.

Where can I find the 2018 Goal Calendar from September to December? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by flyingdragons88 View Post
    Where can I find the 2018 Goal Calendar from September to December? Thank you!

The calendar you see is made by a player who created it. She’s on break I believe and it’s only spectulation. We just follow what we are used to seeing on the previous calendar.
    Level 99 / 4 star player