Page 38 of 135 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    I can't remember that they ever started a new goal while the other one wasn't finished, so i don't count on that. Last time it was way past midnight... To bad they are changing the times... Earlier new goals started around 20:00 p.m then it changed to 23:00 p.m and last time and now it is after midnight
    There are 4 hours left and it's currently 8pm here in UK and goals don't normally start here until 12-1am. Also the 5 day goal over lapped with the 15 goal with 3 hours spare so it could happen again. Praying for the World Game oven to return! But it probably will be different

it is afternoon 12:28pm currently here in California time I am pretty sure they go by our time when releasing goals since they are founded in California

Executive Chef
    I never had any of those listed appliances but Googling the pictures of each one, I'd say they all have cute recipes. I'm hoping we get goals today because I'm now bored lol

Rhino Keeper
    I hope for a re release of some kind, there are so many ovens that can benefit from new recipes instead of just 3 or so on them. Tired of so many new ones...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    There are 4 hours left and it's currently 8pm here in UK and goals don't normally start here until 12-1am. Also the 5 day goal over lapped with the 15 goal with 3 hours spare so it could happen again. Praying for the World Game oven to return! But it probably will be different
    Over here its 23:00 evening, i just looked and 2 mire hours to go... I only have around the world oven and united nation oven...can't remember the World oven ... Playing for 4 years, seeing a lot ovens but i sell some after a while.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    Over here its 23:00 evening, i just looked and 2 mire hours to go... I only have around the world oven and united nation oven...can't remember the World oven ... Playing for 4 years, seeing a lot ovens but i sell some after a while.
    World Game oven was a 2012 oven but it was only available for a very sort of time and it got removed after the goals.

Rhino Keeper
    World Game oven recipes aren't too exciting, which is why I hope new recipes are made. It only has 3 cookies, bronze silver and gold. Kinda reminds me of 3 bear oven. Healthy sweets oven is much nicer

Executive Chef
    Knowing my luck lately it could be neither but the tea time oven has cute recipes maybe it could be that or that puebla oven or machine (hated that oven so much) let's hope it's not disappointing

Executive Chef
    If they do decide to bring back world game oven or healthy sweets oven then they would have to re release the pool pie (12 hours) and gymnastic cake (19 hours). Anyway the 15 day goal has now expired.

Executive Chef
    For some reason I don't think it will be that oven because judging by the times of the recipes, it won't be enough time to get the reward or complete. If we were to be able to complete the goals within a short space then recipes can't be over 8 or 10 hours long