Page 37 of 135 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    oh c'mon sgoetz! "you should never underestimate the predictability of" S8 unpredictability!!! you can easy get yr goal now - and puff! no money! lol ))) really, we don't know how it goes, or will it continue. at least, we do have any "continuations", unlike other unlucky games of s8...

lucky you! i cannot believe when i get a little break! still trying to catch up bs, and rs, and fashion, and dragons... but it's getting tighter and tighter, and i dropped one by one many other s8 games i loved, just because the schedule became too hard in all of them. oh well! thanks god, summer is comming, and i'll just drop it all in favor of real flowers, berries, and pies! lol ))))
    Well the only Storm8 games I play now are BS and RS because they’re the only two games of theirs I can actually finish the goals.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

hoping for the 15 day goal on Thursday

Executive Chef

Speculation on 5 day goals..

As the world cup starts soon I am hoping this Thursday when we get a new 5 day goal, they should give us the world game oven back or the other oven they had (can't remember what it was called) forever wanted that oven back and storm8 didn't listen.

Rhino Keeper
    Think the other oven you mean is the healthy sweets one, with banana, mango, and pom ice cream. I have them a while but it would be nice to see them re released to others

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rusticjess View Post
    Think the other oven you mean is the healthy sweets one, with banana, mango, and pom ice cream. I have them a while but it would be nice to see them re released to others
    Think that might come back on Thursday with added ice cream. I really wanted this oven along with World Game one for years so hopefully this Thursday it shall happen

Rhino Keeper
    Anyway i don't think there s going to be a new goal today... On my bakery there still 11 hours left, so the goal finishes in the middel of the night
    At least for players from Europe
    I was looking forward to a new goal, well i guess i have to wait and see, but i'm not staying up till after midnight, sorry for my neighbors in the US or Canada... Then u have to wait till (my) morning
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-31-18 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Removed off topic / mod actions comments- see forum rules

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    Anyway i don't think there s going to be a new goal today... On my bakery there still 11 hours left, so the goal finishes in the middel of the night
    At least for players from Europe
    I was looking forward to a new goal, well i guess i have to wait and see, but i'm not staying up till after midnight, sorry for my neighbors in the US or Canada... Then u have to wait till (my) morning
    I have a feeling the goal might be added with a few hrs to spare on the 15 day goal. I dunno which appliance it would be which is exciting, but am hoping the goal prize is nice

Executive Chef
    It could be from the choice of 4
    1. Tea time oven
    2. World Game oven
    3. Puebla Oven (or machine)
    4. Healthy snack Machine

Or 5....... Something totally different but I am hoping it would be the world game oven as World Cup is in 2 weeks!!

i would love if its Tea time oven or World Game oven since I have the others you mentioned

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I have a feeling the goal might be added with a few hrs to spare on the 15 day goal. I dunno which appliance it would be which is exciting, but am hoping the goal prize is nice
    I can't remember that they ever started a new goal while the other one wasn't finished, so i don't count on that. Last time it was way past midnight... To bad they are changing the times... Earlier new goals started around 20:00 p.m then it changed to 23:00 p.m and last time and now it is after midnight