Page 23 of 135 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Hoping for a nice Easter goal as I don't have any Easter decorations.
    I hope so too! Maybe a 5day goal for st Patricks day followed with 14 day Easter goal. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by fawziaj View Post
    Hey
    im NOBU
    your nbr from BS and RS

any idea about any new goals coming up my dear?
    hi dear
    i'm not sure if we have kinda regular schedule yet, but if everything will keep going like it was latest 4 months, it cd be that we'll get standard goal in bakery (15days) and flash one in restaurant (5days) this thursday, 8th of march.
    but only gods and devs can tell for sure, lol )))

for the theme... i wd suppose that it's a bit early for easter (again, out of recent tendence we've seen in bs & rs).
    standard goal in bakery will expire ~ march 22, maybe then we'll get smth for easter...

of course there are many interesting & famous holidays like lantern festival, women's day, and novruz (eastern holiday of solar new year / march 21)...
    but i'm not sure if devs will use them.
    probably it will be either normal for them st. patrick's day, or something neutral / global (like cosmos we got in feb in various games) - maybe just spring / flowers?
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 03-05-18 at 09:03 AM.

😊

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    hi dear
    i'm not sure if we have kinda regular schedule yet, but if everything will keep going like it was latest 4 months, it cd be that we'll get standard goal in bakery (15days) and flash one in restaurant (5days) this thursday, 8th of march.
    but only gods and devs can tell for sure, lol )))

for the theme... i wd suppose that it's a bit early for easter (again, out of recent tendence we've seen in bs & rs).
    standard goal in bakery will expire ~ march 22, maybe then we'll get smth for easter...

of course there are many interesting & famous holidays like lantern festival, women's day, and novruz (eastern holiday of solar new year / march 21)...
    but i'm not sure if devs will use them.
    probably it will be either normal for them st. patrick's day, or something neutral / global (like cosmos we got in feb in various games) - maybe just spring / flowers?
    Thank you for that detailed reply.
    Appreciate it a lot dear😊

will the gem dispenser be back for easter?????!!!!!!??????

Executive Chef
    With 4 hours remaining on the galaxy goals - do we get new goals after or do we wait?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    I hope so too! Maybe a 5day goal for st Patricks day followed with 14 day Easter goal. ^_^
    There are 3 appliances to do with St Patrick's. Hopefully they might add more to the Lucky Oven as that's my favorite appliance out them all.
    I don't have any Easter decorations - hopefully the next goal will be Easter themed

With 4 hours remaining on the galaxy goals - do we get new goals after or do we wait?
    I’m hoping we wait till Thursday but that didn’t happen for the CNY mini goals last week. I’m cooking the last recipes for the new ovens and the Valentine’s Day fountain one lol.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

There are 3 appliances to do with St Patrick's. Hopefully they might add more to the Lucky Oven as that's my favorite appliance out them all.
    I don't have any Easter decorations - hopefully the next goal will be Easter themed
    There’s actually 4 appliances, so they have plenty to choose from lol
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Does anyone know how much longer is left on this goal?
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Does anyone know how much longer is left on this goal?
    With someone saying it had 4 hours left until the goals were over.. well now it’s been 4 hours so I believe it’s over.
    Level 99 / 4 star player