Page 15 of 135 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Holiday goals

I thought, we'll at least get 2 goals for Christmas because the decorations I have is not near so pretty as it was in the past years. Even the short goal where we got snowball fight, it's more Winter like as Christmasy. I'm happy the crates are back, though I miss gingerbread crate. Would appreciate very much if there would be another Christmas goal as we had 2 for Halloween and fall - autumn. But I guess it's to late for another Christmas goal, so the next will probably be about new year and some more winter goal (have quite a lot more winter decoration as Xmas decoration).
    Well, I just wished we got some more for Xmas 2017.

Everybody, I wish you all HAPPY HOLIDAYS and a MERRY CHRISTMAS.
    Last edited by SweetSugarBomb; 12-22-17 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSugarBomb View Post
    I thought, we'll at least get 2 goals for Christmas because the decorations I have is not near so pretty as it was in the past years. Even the short goal where we got snowball fight, it's more Winter like as Christmasy. I'm happy the crates are back, though I miss gingerbread crate. Would appreciate very much if there would be another Christmas goal as we had 2 for Halloween and fall - autumn. But I guess it's to late for another Christmas goal, so the next will probably be about new year and some more winter goal (have quite a lot more winter decoration as Xmas decoration).
    Well, I just wished we got some more for Xmas 2017.

Everybody, I wish you all HAPPY HOLIDAYS and a MERRY CHRISTMAS.
    i assume that the second christmas goal will be something merging with new years theme , probably 12 days of christmas ? be patient , i have faith in S8 , the goal will end either on the 26th or 27th , so we'll probably get a new goal aterwards.

S8 im excited for 2018 , pleasse pleaseee be good , we the loyal players really love BS please make miracle happen okay :')
    Bring back that Truffle Chair cuz I wanna eat it

Would love to see full collection of starry and floral theme goals re-release in BS
    eg : Virgo Mango Smoothie , Scorpio Crossio oh ya ! And Alice in Wonderland Version 2 teehee

LV90 above 4 Star active player are welcome to add me BS & RS

So does anyone think we’ll get a goal or 5 day goal tonight?
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    does anyone think we'll still have this game in 2018?

Rhino Keeper
    @Jojo, I think the goal will be around the old update time for Wednesday. Around 2-3 PM EST? We shall see. :P And I think it'll be a regular goal. The pattern since 5 day goals became a "regular" thing months ago is that we get a 5 day goal to kick start the month and then there's 2 15 day goals. But since there's only 5 days left of December, it'll be interesting to see what they do.

@kiane, I think the game isn't going anywhere. :P

Rhino Keeper
    I hope we get a winter themed goal next.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    The 5 day goal would probably be from an old winter oven but I hope Storm8 surprise us with a new year goal

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    The 5 day goal would probably be from an old winter oven but I hope Storm8 surprise us with a new year goal
    I would love to get the snowman appliances :') yea hoping for Christmassy + New Year kinda goal , when both merged tgt OMG I wish I could work with Storm 8 , better chose my degree wisely then hahaha.
    Bring back that Truffle Chair cuz I wanna eat it

Would love to see full collection of starry and floral theme goals re-release in BS
    eg : Virgo Mango Smoothie , Scorpio Crossio oh ya ! And Alice in Wonderland Version 2 teehee

LV90 above 4 Star active player are welcome to add me BS & RS

Rhino Keeper
    No goal yet :/ I hate how it's so unpredictable. Sometimes the goals are back to back and a new goal pops up on the same day the goal timer ends. Sometimes it's the next day. Or the day after. I fully expected to see a goal by now. Lol. And nope.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by catprint View Post
    No goal yet :/ I hate how it's so unpredictable. Sometimes the goals are back to back and a new goal pops up on the same day the goal timer ends. Sometimes it's the next day. Or the day after. I fully expected to see a goal by now. Lol. And nope.
    Oh I don't think we are due one until next week. Restaurant Story hasn't had their 5 day goal yet.