Page 12 of 135 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

please give us a HALLOWEEN DOOR. we have thanksgiving and xmas ones. i'd love a halloween one for trick or treaters visiting my bakery!

Its a really great idea even if the goals r done its awesome to get other goals once they are done or buy releases that some haven't gotten a chance to get! I'm noticing new items I never seen before in the store

Rhino Keeper
    Since I started to play Bakery Story late 2014, I'd really love to see past Halloween goals from 2014 and earlier. I always wanted to get all these locked ovens, recipes and goal items. At the same time I understand all those players who have already done these goals, so it may not be interesting for you. But as the goal "I Vant to..." showed, the developers could catch interest even of all those players who have already gotten the appliance in 2012 by adding some new recipes + free goal prize. I think it was a great idea and scheme that worked! May be goal time could be more longer next time.
    In the future I hope to see more events like that A re-released goal + new recipes / or side goal

Rhino Keeper
    Yes! Just thought about it too! Halloween door for the win!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm just wondering when they're planning on releasing Halloween LTOs, decor and crate sales. I don't remember when the update was last year and it might be too soon but I'd really like to see them sooner rather than later because like many other players, I only display Halloween decor in October. I'd like time to display any new purchases I make, if any before I have to put them in storage for another year.

Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    If we do get a sale please don't just put out the same stuff out. Add some items that haven't been on sale before please. Some first and second place box prizes would be nice. You could also import some displays over from RS. I don't play RS so don't know what any of the Halloween displays are like. I bet there's some awesome ones though.
    agree eeeeee eeeeeeeeeee!!!
    [CENTER] Gifting & Responding to requests is free

Does anyone wish to see the complete recipe for the Zodiac theme appliances ? Like the Virgo Mango Smoothie ? Scorpio crossio ? And also I would love to see the Alice in the Wonderland Version 2 �� I'm so excited for the coming updates !
    Bring back that Truffle Chair cuz I wanna eat it

Would love to see full collection of starry and floral theme goals re-release in BS
    eg : Virgo Mango Smoothie , Scorpio Crossio oh ya ! And Alice in Wonderland Version 2 teehee

LV90 above 4 Star active player are welcome to add me BS & RS

Farm Supplier
    Came across this today.. Would love to see this Storm8. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture+_2017-11-22-22-59-37-1.png 
Views:	249 
Size:	396.8 KB 
ID:	40136

Quote Originally Posted by kob678 View Post
    Since I started to play Bakery Story late 2014, I'd really love to see past Halloween goals from 2014 and earlier. I always wanted to get all these locked ovens, recipes and goal items. At the same time I understand all those players who have already done these goals, so it may not be interesting for you. But as the goal "I Vant to..." showed, the developers could catch interest even of all those players who have already gotten the appliance in 2012 by adding some new recipes + free goal prize. I think it was a great idea and scheme that worked! May be goal time could be more longer next time.
    In the future I hope to see more events like that A re-released goal + new recipes / or side goal
    That's a great idea! It would be great also to be able to buy the locked items (ovens, decorations) that are sitting at the end of all our "Design" tabs. Frustrating never to be able to get these but they just sit there forever

Quote Originally Posted by gabrie11a View Post
    Came across this today.. Would love to see this Storm8. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture+_2017-11-22-22-59-37-1.png 
Views:	249 
Size:	396.8 KB 
ID:	40136
    Cool