Page 113 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1342

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Executive Chef
    Drink Machine I need new recipes added on to any Drink appliance. I been back for more than 6 months. All we make are cakes and desserts. Just Drink recipes. I know I’m not the only one who wants added Drink Recipes.

The goal cycle is getting kind of tedious. There’s no time for food to sell down or to work on mastering other recipes. I really like the 5 day goals a lot. The back to back 15 day goals are kind of tiring. It’s a lot of grinding. To get enough parts to make enough ovens, a strategy that I know some people use is after they unlock the second recipe they make, cancel, make, cancel recipes over and over again. It takes hours though and it’s really un-fun but it’s kind anxiety inducing to fail the goals when the game is supposed to be fun lol

Rhino Keeper
    Years ago we used to have goals that allowed us to unlock locked past goals stoves
    Begging for those to come back

I totally agree. Bring them back. Drink machines. Frappe fountain , coffee machine

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by arilexiana View Post
    i totally agree. Bring them back. Drink machines. Frappe fountain , coffee machine
    perfect

Executive Chef
    Please DRINK MACHINES of any kind I don’t care.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by sora_fighter36 View Post
    The goal cycle is getting kind of tedious. There?s no time for food to sell down or to work on mastering other recipes. I really like the 5 day goals a lot. The back to back 15 day goals are kind of tiring. It?s a lot of grinding. To get enough parts to make enough ovens, a strategy that I know some people use is after they unlock the second recipe they make, cancel, make, cancel recipes over and over again. It takes hours though and it?s really un-fun but it?s kind anxiety inducing to fail the goals when the game is supposed to be fun lol
    I agree, I am not a big fan of the back to back 15 day goal. Most times, I even forget that there is an ongoing quest because of how busy I can get. I do not mind quests but I do not like it when it is like clock work. There is no room to breathe - you grind for 15 days to complete the quest in time only to have to start a new one - I really hate that.

Executive Chef
    Halloween goals please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Halloween goals please!!!
    Crossing my fingers for tomorrow
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Any idea about the black Friday sale?