Page 111 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1342

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I was about to say no gem oven b/c I usually build 6 ovens for goals and I don't even have 30 gems or more to get them yasss drinks please!!
    You can earn gems by doing the goals to install other Storm8 games and play them, or through the “Free Gems” offer Wall / by watching videos.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    You can earn gems by doing the goals to install other Storm8 games and play them, or through the “Free Gems” offer Wall / by watching videos.
    I haven't got the option to watch videos for gems. I usually wait for a sale and purchase them that way thank you anyway

Executive Chef
    No Drink Recipes. The recipes are boring nothing great.

how to earn gems in a free way? thanks guys

Executive Chef
    Please please let there be nice summery dishes and a drink machine with this weeks goal!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKeepSmiling View Post
    how to earn gems in a free way? thanks guys
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1413132

Farm Supplier

Link to new goal?

Can someone post a link to the new goal info here on this forum? Thank you! <3

I always google "Bakery Story Goal" to find the new-goal breakdown discussion in this forum - the one that details the steps of the newest goals.

BUT

it won't always show up right away - so in that google search I'll only find a post about the last goal until - maybe about 2 or 3 days into the new goals start.

Sometimes I'll come here, under this discussion, lol, to ask if someone has a link - that works.

I just wonder if someone can teach me how to pull up the new goal as soon as it's posted? Why doesn't it show up on my google search until a couple of days in?

Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Ok I found it!!

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...g-18-(15-Days)

Here's how I did it. I went out of this thread to the forum list. And since I had just posted, I noticed it shows up as the latest post in this thread, and shows up as having been posted "today".

So I tapped on that heading to that column "last post by" - which sorts all the posts by that heading - ascending or descending. I sorted until my latest post showed up at the top, and then just scrolled down to see if there was another post somewhere in the forum that had been posted under "today" and bingo - about 8 lines down in the
    list I found the new goal.

Weird. Cumbersome. But it worked.

If you have an easier way, I'd still appreciate a tutorial. Thanks!

Reuse old material more or allow to delete the gifts

Instead of using NEW goal parts/material to build our goal ovens, can we please reuse OLD ones more!! I have waaay to many to scroll through. I have played since this game came out & omg its alot & also there is no way to delete the materials from my gifts if I wanted to.
    Last edited by abbyalmaraz22; 08-19-20 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Missed something

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ree2 View Post
    Ok I found it!!

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...g-18-(15-Days)

Here's how I did it. I went out of this thread to the forum list. And since I had just posted, I noticed it shows up as the latest post in this thread, and shows up as having been posted "today".

So I tapped on that heading to that column "last post by" - which sorts all the posts by that heading - ascending or descending. I sorted until my latest post showed up at the top, and then just scrolled down to see if there was another post somewhere in the forum that had been posted under "today" and bingo - about 8 lines down in the
    list I found the new goal.

Weird. Cumbersome. But it worked.

If you have an easier way, I'd still appreciate a tutorial. Thanks!
    I'm not sure how you've viewing the site but I personally can only navigate it properly using the Full Site option, the mobile version is all but useless to me, lol. I say this because there may be differences in how the forum looks or where things are located between the two views that I'm unaware of and I don't want to confuse you more.

I find it helps if I have the BS Discussion Forum saved to your device as a Bookmark - that way I won't have to weed through all the other s8 game forums to find it. Once in the BS Discussion Forum though, new goal threads should be pretty easy to find now if you've altered your options to show last posts first. The new thread will almost always be on the first page and near to the stickied threads.

However, should you find yourself needing to search for some reason, using the search bar in the upper right corner and the word Goal: followed by the goal's start date would be the fastest/easiest way. I always title new threads using the same layout for just this reason - for instance when I searched for GOAL: 2020 Aug 18, the new BS goal thread was at the top of the list.

There is also the Goal list thread which you could bookmark; as soon as I post a new goal thread, I add it to the list. Link below in my signature.