Page 11 of 135 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Rhino Keeper

Question?

So I quit playing for a few months due to just being bored. I saw somewhere someone saying that they are bored of not getting weekly updates. Did they take away the weekly updates and are just doing monthly goals? I have noticed that a lot of my neighbors that I've had for years are no longer playing anymore. I was just wondering if that's why?

Rhino Keeper
    Earlier the developers used to release a new goal once in a month or so, if I remember correctly but lately we get new goals every 2-3 weeks. I think its a great idea and I enjoy the new goal ovens, recipes and prizes very much! But I'd also like to get the locked goals so much! I started playing Bakery Story in late 2014 so I missed out a couple of goals & when I look at those locked items I think it would be great to have them! So please do a re release of past goals even for a short time! ����

Rhino Keeper
    I hope they release a new Halloween goal and I also hope that they re-release either the 2014 or 2015 Halloween goal this time as a side goal this year just like they re-released the 2013 one last year. I think that's fair since some of us older players missed out on some of the previous (newer) goals for x reasons... And we would like a chance to unlock those items as well. For some reason, a lot of people only want old content (2012) to be re-released but I think they should alternate between old content and newer content so that everyone gets a chance to unlock something they've missed for whatever reason.

Host(ess)
    That would be great! Releasing old and newer content ^^ That way everyone gets something out of the upcoming goals (ू•ᴗ•ू❁)
    Σ>- (〃・ω・〃) ♡ → ADDING ACTIVE NEIGHBORS ID : TODAAY

Executive Chef
    I'm going to bet* that next goal won't be halloween themed, I think that will be the theme after next. Any takers?

(*bragging rights only)

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    I'm going to bet* that next goal won't be halloween themed, I think that will be the theme after next. Any takers?

(*bragging rights only)
    I’m hoping your wrong but unfortunately I think you’re right
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Fashion Designer
    I really hope we get a halloween update and sale

Rhino Keeper
    please give us halloween sale and goals

Fashion Designer
    If we do get a sale please don't just put out the same stuff out. Add some items that haven't been on sale before please. Just about every sale we have is a rehash of past sales. So there's nothing for the older players. I usually end up just getting a few extra tables and chairs. That's if the tables and chairs match of course lol. They don't always. Some first and second place box prizes would be nice. You could also import some displays over from RS. I don't play RS so don't know what any of the Halloween displays are like. I bet there's some awesome ones though.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Happy to be wrong! Bring on the halloween decor!