Page 65 of 135 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    We should get another goal this month other than the 15 day goal tomorrow. A 5 day goal should start on the 27th. For that goal, I'm hoping they bring back one of the older winter ovens, the older recipes and machines are all so beautiful that I would love to see some new recipes added to justify my dragging them out every winter, lol.

My dream 5 day goal: They bring back an older winter appliance and offer several decos as prizes, like they did a few times for the Side Goals. The New Year Balloons and New Year Bear would be great prizes for the first few goals and the main prize could be the Champagne Fountain. Now, that is a 5 Day Goal that I would find worth it and would happily churn out all the recipes they like for those items. I really don't get why they don't offer smaller 1x1 deco for the first goals and a more expensive, larger deco for the prize. There have been so many decos over the years that this is more than possible. Anyway, that's my fantasy perfect goal.
    Oh yeah I forgot about the 5 day goal one. I'm hoping for a new year decoration and the re release of the Santa fountain.
    Tomorrow I'm hoping to see the mince pie recipe to go with the side goal and the prize to be the Santa's Grotto and the goal to have cute recipes and decorations. I'm excited now

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Oh yeah I forgot about the 5 day goal one. I'm hoping for a new year decoration and the re release of the Santa fountain.
    Tomorrow I'm hoping to see the mince pie recipe to go with the side goal and the prize to be the Santa's Grotto and the goal to have cute recipes and decorations. I'm excited now
    Ooohh, that would be an excellent recipe. It's been a while (too long) since they've had the seasonal recipes on offer so it would be a real treat to get them this time. Mince Pie and regular Candy Canes all around!

Rhino Keeper
    I hope the goal tomorrow is cute! I'm looking forward to it. I also hope they bring back some of the limited time recipes.

At the risk of starting controversy, I?ll add a different perspective... I?m actually NOT loving all the re-releasing of classic items, at least not at the rate they have been available as of late. I would rather have new items introduced, with only an occasional side goal for older items. It?s far less interesting when every bakery looks the same because we all now own the same decor. Thank you Black Friday sale, ugh.

Perhaps they could even reintroduce the same items, but in different colours maybe (?), leaving the originals to those who have been playing that long. Markers to collect along the way.... same with the appliances.

At any rate, fingers crossed for new WINTER decor, not just Christmas.

Hope the next goal is released goal, like yuletide candy maker and yuletide oven

I hope they use some inventory parts for new goal ovens and its a Christmas theme

Executive Chef
    Last year they unlocked the gingerbread cake and yule log to help with side goal and I'm hoping they release the mince pie recipe. Please please let the Santa's Grotto be the side goal prize or even the Holiday tree

Are we possibly due a new goal today?
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Are we possibly due a new goal today?
    Yes. The last 15 day one of 2018!

Executive Chef
    Please please please please let the Santa's Grotto be the side goal prize!