Page 93 of 135 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    I hope a Christmas/winter sale happens soon.

I have 50 moneys to spend (not as much as last year during Christmas, but I made up for it in Black Friday moneys) between then and now, this will make it about 300 moneys. Regardless, I hope to see something good to spend it on.

I hope it will be a good sale, when it does/if it does come
    I hope it Comes Soon too! I rarely have any Christmas and Winter decorations to decorate my place for the Holidays.

Rhino Keeper
    Wouldn’t it be wonderful if on Christmas Day they released an older Christmas Stove (at least 1) for one day only! Kinda like a Christmas present to all of us players!��

I’m also hoping for a Christmas Sale....hopefully it will get announced soon! I desperately need matching chairs for my holiday tables that were offered in the Black Friday sale.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Vana's 2019 calendar is on page 32 / post 311 of this thread.
    Thank you so much!

Executive Chef
    Please give us a Christmas sale before the weekend and put the gingerbread house outside of the box, it's almost Christmas!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Please give us a Christmas sale before the weekend and put the gingerbread house outside of the box, it's almost Christmas!
    Yeah I agree, I really do hope it come before Saturday, so I can have a displayed bakery.

My winter bakery isn't complete yet, and I wish it was. So I hope something good comes back.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6F07697A-B038-4F08-9B6D-1B329160088D.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	154.7 KB 
ID:	54256

It still has white spots that need to be covered, which I hope I can fill during the sale, if there is 1.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    Yeah I agree, I really do hope it come before Saturday, so I can have a displayed bakery.

My winter bakery isn't complete yet, and I wish it was. So I hope something good comes back.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6F07697A-B038-4F08-9B6D-1B329160088D.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	154.7 KB 
ID:	54256

It still has white spots that need to be covered, which I hope I can fill during the sale, if there is 1.
    I want Santa's chimney outside of the box since I can't get lucky trying the box and everything Santa Claus related on sale because I don't have much despite playing for +7 years.

I think I've seen your bakery before while visiting the community.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I want Santa's chimney outside of the box since I can't get lucky trying the box and everything Santa Claus related on sale because I don't have much despite playing for +7 years.

I think I've seen your bakery before while visiting the community.
    If you did see my bakery in community, I feel like it's might've been before September, because of my lack of recent play on this bakery. (However I will try to improve) however I do get in it sometimes, especially as of late. So you may have seen me, even as soon as recently. Or maybe as late as last year, since my bakery hasn't changed much since last December. Regardless, I should probably change it up a bit, so it doesn't seem so boring.

If you don't mind me asking, what is your bakery name on this game?

Or this might help, my last 2 bakery name that I've had is - Forever Froze or Snowy Santa - in the time frame of 6+ months, however (in fonts/emojis) maybe that will help confirm if you've seen it, if you are able to see the emojis/fonts. As I know some people cannot.

That would be interesting if so.

I really do think they need to implement a trading system or items to give to people, as I would happily give my Santa's Chimney away, as I've no use for him, and if the Dancer and Prancer Come back, it'll just be storage again for him.

I can imagine you'll make more use of Santa's Chimney then me, which is why I wish it was a thing that they'll look into.

Today my gems aren't on sale, however, hopefully, we'll get a sale very soon. So I can have gems at the ready.
    Last edited by kappy333; 12-20-19 at 09:58 AM.

Executive Chef
    I'm guessing there's no sale

Executive Chef
    If you did see my bakery in community, I feel like it's might've been before September, because of my lack of recent play on this bakery. (However I will try to improve) however I do get in it sometimes, especially as of late. So you may have seen me, even as soon as recently. Or maybe as late as last year, since my bakery hasn't changed much since last December. Regardless, I should probably change it up a bit, so it doesn't seem so boring.

If you don't mind me asking, what is your bakery name on this game?

Or this might help, my last 2 bakery name that I've had is - Forever Froze or Snowy Santa - in the time frame of 6+ months, however (in fonts/emojis) maybe that will help confirm if you've seen it, if you are able to see the emojis/fonts. As I know some people cannot.

That would be interesting if so.

I really do think they need to implement a trading system or items to give to people, as I would happily give my Santa's Chimney away, as I've no use for him, and if the Dancer and Prancer Come back, it'll just be storage again for him.

I can imagine you'll make more use of Santa's Chimney then me, which is why I wish it was a thing that they'll look into.

Today my gems aren't on sale, however, hopefully, we'll get a sale very soon. So I can have gems at the ready.
    It was in fall this year either October or November because I like to visit my neighbours and community (their neighbors too) to see creative designs around seasonal change.

I remember yours distinctively because of the multiple larger prizes and layout, it's not necessary to be active at the moment for someone's place to show up in the community tab. I'm pretty sure though I was visiting one of my neighbours that I ended up on neighbors of neighbors (this is confusing, ).

I'll send you an invite to see if you recognize my name, you can decline it afterwards.

EDIT: I think I added one of your other bakeries, I'm Kringles.
    Last edited by Natasha_07; 12-20-19 at 06:45 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I'm guessing there's no sale
    No Santa Claus or gingerbread house for me, I'm sad.