Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We'd love to hear from you!

We'd love to hear from you!

Please take a moment to complete our survey so that we can continue improving. Thanks a bunch!

Survey: here
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Hecho

Farm Supplier
    Forgot to add to my BS feedback form:

1. Please consider implementing a basic search function for gifts and inventory
    2. Also some kind of simple filtering like the Sims for personal inventory of decos/wallpaper/etc?
    3. Check all button for mass gifting/requesting

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rawan_taleb View Post
    Forgot to add to my BS feedback form:

2. Also some kind of simple filtering like the Sims for personal inventory of decos/wallpaper/etc?
    I second this!! your suggestions are well said, Search function will be super helpful gosh i hope they add this for easier gifting especially for those who are none goal player ��

Host(ess)
    - An option to SELECT ALL neighbors when sending gifts or requesting gifts
    - Allow more bots/people into the bakery. Higher level more bots, or when a bakery is expanded allow more bots/people. I have too much food on counters
    - Have an option to move food to different counters.
    - Once a recipe is mastered place all new “mastered” food on new counter, and get paid double coins or at least an increased amount
    - Options to purchase opportunity to missed goals. Example : 75 gems to open past goal. Then have unlimited time to finish said past goal.
    - Better way to shuffle through and organize floor displays
    - Find a better way to incorporate collectibles. Drop ALL collectibles when baking old recipes. Has anyone mastered “floral bouquet”
    - increase amount of gifts and parts requested allowed
    - it’s recipe is mastered then no double tapping needed and or food doesn’t spoil
    Last edited by qtrubi; 03-10-24 at 07:40 AM.

Why are with the random ads starting to pop up??? This is so not cool!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-29-24 at 04:37 PM. Reason: edited post to remove text in violation of forum rules

So much this!!!!!

It's very frustrating having to tap dozens upon dozens of times to find what you need.

Another suggestion: consider adding a "Favorites" section for players to add whatever parts they like.

Rhino Keeper
    Create this for us and all players can freely post on our wall without messages being removed from the wall. We can post our ID and how we play or what gift we want our neighbours to gift us etc.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4796.jpeg 
Views:	429 
Size:	304.7 KB 
ID:	73392

Name:	IMG_4790.jpg 
Views:	423 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	73393

Level 100 for us to continue.

Name:	IMG_4791.jpg 
Views:	420 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	73394

1. More options to get free gems
    2. Maybe a way to get locked recipes unlocked(even if locked recipes need to be purchased with coins or gems)
    3. release the complete sets during sales.
    4. An option to use coins/gems to purchase locked items please.

Farm Supplier
    you guys are awesome such great quality of life suggestions

Please devs we love the game, many of us have been playing since launch (little after launch I think for me). I personally would not mind even a month of no goals whatsoever if that's how long it takes to implement just 1 or 2 new functionalities

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast