Page 108 of 135 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1342

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Fashion Designer
    I hope the next 5days goal will add new recipes to either garden fountain or sultan fountain they need to add more variant for beverages and actually i think it's easier than food?
    Or the juice maker, lots of fruits to pick.
    Or ice cream maker please!! We can use more colorful beverages than food on trays (

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    I hope the next 5days goal will add new recipes to either garden fountain or sultan fountain they need to add more variant for beverages and actually i think it's easier than food?
    Or the juice maker, lots of fruits to pick.
    Or ice cream maker please!! We can use more colorful beverages than food on trays (
    It would be cool if they added a new drink machine with starbucks related drinks. I love starbucks and would enjoy seeing this as I sadly missed the frappe fountain. Garden fountain and sultan fountain both have cute recipes and some new ones would be great! Or a new summer drink machine with bright, outdoor themed drinks. Tray recipes have become slightly boring to look at. Maybe for upcoming goals we could have drink machines instead of the regular stove and oven.... I have so many of those!! lol. Im wondering when the next sale will be, hopefully some cute items for my bakery!

Executive Chef
    Drink Machines please and possibly use some old parts like oven elements or screws. That would make my day or ice cream machine with different flavors and not just boring ones. Maybe a jello appliance of frozen drinks anything drink related. A sale would be nice .

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Drink Machines please and possibly use some old parts like oven elements or screws. That would make my day or ice cream machine with different flavors and not just boring ones. Maybe a jello appliance of frozen drinks anything drink related. A sale would be nice .
    I agree. Anyone else have hundreds of oven elements and screws? Im sure its not just me. We need a use for these! A jello appliance would be really cool, Im not sure if we have anything like it so far. (Correct me If Im wrong) I would very much enjoy a new sale to buy new decorations, tables, etc.
    Last edited by rwbflicka; 06-24-20 at 05:47 PM.

New Resident
    Hello, Anniras Sweets , Thanks you for the first half 2020 Calendar Goal speculation. Look forward to see second half 2020 Calendar. Thank you & nice day. Stay Safe.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Speculation Goal Calendar for the back half of the year:

Thanks you for the calendar 2020. Nice day to you.

i really want to get the old ovens too . i wish they could bring back the old no longer available appliances for coins or even better put them on sale that would be awesome .

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by minanamisakura View Post
    i really want to get the old ovens too . i wish they could bring back the old no longer available appliances for coins or even better put them on sale that would be awesome .
    Yes!! So many ovens I missed out on that I want to get. Coins or gems, either way I would most likely purchase a lot of these! It would be a good way to make profit for storm8, seeing as many players want these and most would pay coins or even gems.

A cool option would be this- If a player is not interested in the current goal, there should be a skip option that enables this player to pick an old goal to participate in. The player will not get the current goal, but the old goal they decide to participate in. This is a great option for a range of players, whether it be new players who missed out, or old players who simply did not have enough time to participate in the past.

Executive Chef
    Drink machine

Quote Originally Posted by rwbflicka View Post
    Yes!! So many ovens I missed out on that I want to get. Coins or gems, either way I would most likely purchase a lot of these! It would be a good way to make profit for storm8, seeing as many players want these and most would pay coins or even gems.

A cool option would be this- If a player is not interested in the current goal, there should be a skip option that enables this player to pick an old goal to participate in. The player will not get the current goal, but the old goal they decide to participate in. This is a great option for a range of players, whether it be new players who missed out, or old players who simply did not have enough time to participate in the past.
    YES YES YES THIS IS A BRILLIANT IDEA PLEASE LET THE DEVS SEE THIS! Same with RS, I?m starting to get doubles of big stuff like end goal rewards which is super annoying and I would much prefer to be able to do an old goal and I?d even be okay if they made us pay like 10 gems to do the alternative old goal instead of current goal because they like to make us use gems lol.

I see so many locked old goal items that are so much more pretty and interesting than the current stuff they?re putting out