Page 112 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1342

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Rhino Keeper
    October is coming

Many October’s ago they put the bots in Halloween costumes. They looked great. I’d love to see that happen again.

They also had a recipe that was adorable. It was ice cream in a jack-o-lantern shaped bowl. They removed it from the appliances I bought & never brought it back.

Executive Chef
    I hope this sale is something good and hopefully what I want is included in the sale. Drink Machine for next update. Thanks

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Whoo-hoo! Sale Preview for tomorrow:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS 08-26-2020 Salel Preview.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	81.5 KB 
ID:	56382
    Yay can't wait!!

What time is the sale gonna start?

Rhino Keeper
    CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE THIS SALE?!?! They really outdid themselves. I was so overwhelmed with the variety and choices, I could not believe it kept going and going. Very happy right now!

Executive Chef
    Fall DRINK Appliance and cute recipes. Please let us use the old basic parts instead of adding new parts to the list. Every time a neighbor wants basic parts you have to scroll all the way back and it takes forever. The gifting section needs to be more organized. We need Drink recipes and a lot of them.

I would LOVE a "Back to School" theme with desks for tables, chalkboard wallpaper, maybe hopscotch or playground flooring! (I'm a teacher). Also, will we ever get the opportunity to watch ads for gems again? I really miss that feature!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlemommy View Post
    I would LOVE a "Back to School" theme with desks for tables, chalkboard wallpaper, maybe hopscotch or playground flooring! (I'm a teacher). Also, will we ever get the opportunity to watch ads for gems again? I really miss that feature!
    Gem Videos are a promotional feature that can come and go random - see thread on topic for more info and/or further discussion.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Fall DRINK Appliance and cute recipes. Please let us use the old basic parts instead of adding new parts to the list. Every time a neighbor wants basic parts you have to scroll all the way back and it takes forever. The gifting section needs to be more organized. We need Drink recipes and a lot of them.
    I'm thinking the next 15 day goal would be autumn/fall theme, but whatever this goal is, I want a drinks machine!!