Page 97 of 135 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

I was hoping to buy "Sparkling Pink Tile"... Not available for my...

Executive Chef
    Sale is up, gingerbread house here I come!!!!!!!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    I think it would be cool if they bring back old goals so the ones who wasn't playing at the time can do them. Maybe have more than one old goal going at the same time plus a new goal then players can pick which one(s) they wanna do! I have only been playing this game for a little over a year now so there's a lot of goals I missed out on. I see alot of locked goal items I would have loved to have gotten!!! I know they probably won't do this but just a suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I think it would be cool if they bring back old goals so the ones who wasn't playing at the time can do them. Maybe have more than one old goal going at the same time plus a new goal then players can pick which one(s) they wanna do! I have only been playing this game for a little over a year now so there's a lot of goals I missed out on. I see alot of locked goal items I would have loved to have gotten!!! I know they probably won't do this but just a suggestion.
    I agree with you, there was a lot of old goal item is lock and cannot get again😞

I agree i started playing again and i see a lot of old goals but i can’t get the items . so now yo just have to wait till they return. it’s sad

I just heard from some neighbours there would be no goal on 2nd Jan ...

I do hope there will be one.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by letitiazeh View Post
    I just heard from some neighbours there would be no goal on 2nd Jan ...

I do hope there will be one.
    There's no way that we, the players, can ever be 100% sure that a goal is or is not scheduled; we can only speculate based off of past events. That said, all signs point to a new goal tomorrow unless the team has randomly decided to alter the goal schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Hey Everyone,

We have created this thread for you to speculate on future updates, including goals, crates, regular updates, and sales. Here is a space for us to visit and discuss as we wait for new things or we can discuss these updates before the update threads are started.

The update schedule may be irregular for the time being, but the game will continue to receive updates, and new items can arrive in-game any day of the week from Monday through Friday. Thank you for your understanding.
    Hi pixiegamer
    Do you know if there?s a new goal starting today in BS and RS? I remember being able to check out future goals on the calendar but all I?m seeing are birthdays lol. I know I?m doing something wrong have a memory of a fish lol
    Please let me know
    Kind Regards
    kimalenafairy

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kimalena View Post
    Hi pixiegamer
    Do you know if there?s a new goal starting today in BS and RS? I remember being able to check out future goals on the calendar but all I?m seeing are birthdays lol. I know I?m doing something wrong have a memory of a fish lol
    Please let me know
    Kind Regards
    kimalenafairy
    Not Pixie but I am a fellow player who wanted to share:

s8 has a firm policy to not talk or speculate on any future updates so there is no official calendar, just a player made/shared Speculation Calendar.

An updated version for 2020 can be found a few pages back in this thread on Page 90, Post 899: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1604408