Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50909899100

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Fashion Designer
    I do hope for a gem sale soon, even though it's random.

Yesterday, or 2 days ago.- the gems on kappy333 were on sale, but my older sister wedding was yesterday - and I didn't have a card on me at the time. So obviously, I couldn't get any. However, now I do have a iTunes card.

I do wish for them to go on sale again, soon. As I would like to expand, get some tables and maybe some decorations. But regardless of what I might do with the gems, I would prefer them on sale. So I'm hoping that the gems will go on sale in the next 7 hours or so. As I can get 155 gems.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    I do hope for a gem sale soon, even though it's random.

Yesterday, or 2 days ago.- the gems on kappy333 were on sale, but my older sister wedding was yesterday - and I didn't have a card on me at the time. So obviously, I couldn't get any. However, now I do have a iTunes card.

I do wish for them to go on sale again, soon. As I would like to expand, get some tables and maybe some decorations. But regardless of what I might do with the gems, I would prefer them on sale. So I'm hoping that the gems will go on sale in the next 7 hours or so. As I can get 155 gems.
    Ahahaha, never mind. So much for that idea. I gave in regardless - even though the gems weren't on sale, so I had to pay full price. But maybe a gem sale can hopefully come soon after.

My bakery is ok at the moment, however I am not done yet. But for now, I have to be.

But luckily now I have double the tables. 18 before and now 36 now.

6 neighbours can now tip at a time without us needing to clear ever hour, we can at least wait a few or so. Very nice.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	47601441-AB56-4EE0-89ED-2A9CE5C5A17E.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	140.6 KB 
ID:	54593

My wife may not like my spending habits on this game, but she'll surely like this!!! As she has said I needed more tables - since she is mostly the one cleaning them. And I now have such tables, which is great!
    Last edited by kappy333; 02-10-20 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Added new information

Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50909899100