Page 126 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1342

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Hi everybody,

Following the change to the goal cycle back in April, it looks like Bakery Story now has back-to-back 14-day goals, with a 5-day goal that overlaps the last 5 days of every other 14-day goal. So, we can expect something like the following moving forward (unless the team decides to change this once more):

14 Day Goal
    14 Day Goal, + 5 Day Goal (overlapping the last 5 Days)
    14 Day Goal
    14 Day Goal, + 5 Day Goal (overlapping the last 5 Days)

With this structure in mind, I have prepared a speculative goal calendar for the upcoming few months, following the efforts of the incredible AnnirasSweets. Please keep in mind that this calendar is speculative, and the goal schedule is subject to change at any time.

Bakery Story - Speculative Goal Schedule Calendar

• Pink Circles indicate the start of 14-Day Goals.
    • Green Squares indicate the start of 5-Day Goals. Note that these WILL overlap the last 5 days of the 14-Day goal that is ongoing at that time!
      • Example: The 5-Day goal that started on May 11 overlapped the last 5 days of the 14-Day goal that started on May 3, and they both finished on May 16.
    Thank you for the updated calendar! What times do the goals start?

I wish S8 could take the following concerns into consideration for next goals:

The 1st one is that prizes are uglier goal by goal. We will end up receiving a small plain Santa's chair as a prize for December LOL. If we compare side goal prizes (old prizes), they were way much better than the current ones. It's incredible how apart they are from each other.

The 2nd and most important. What about the profit for doing a goal?. The fact that we unlock a prize that will cost gems is not enough honestly because if I sell it I will not even receive a gem for it LOL so: long hours to accomplish recipes, lots of money for each oven and (almost always) a plain item cost in some parts of the goal and the rewards are simply not enough.

It is fine to have new ovens and recipes but it is not profitable. We spend so much more than what we receive at the end which I find unfair.

Let's hope for the best for next ones as the game goals are getting dissapointing : /

Fashion Designer
    Anyone else feeling this black cloud looming about another 5 day goal coming at it?s ?usual? time?

Executive Chef
    I do. I think Storm 8 likes to throw curveball at us it’s annoying. Too many goals all at once. I don’t have extra ovens like other players. If the recipes are nice I will participate but if not then I won’t. Some prizes I don’t like so I won’t finish the goal. Give us a break Storm 8 players have a life outside of these games. So annoyed how these goals are setup.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by robind30 View Post
    Thank you for the updated calendar! What times do the goals start?
    Hope someone can share the speculated goals from October to end December 2022.. Much appreciated 😘

New Resident

Old posts. Outrageous Goals!

Why do you have old posts first? It's bad enough tyat we can't finish the main 14/15 day goals. You ask for to many items that are 10 to 20 hrs long. So many don't finish or meet the goals.
    I stopped playing this game 15 years ago when i lost access yo my original account. I am struggling to keep playing the goals on my new account now.

Fashion Designer
    Is there a way to tell if you already own the special sale ovens the pop up for gems without scrolling thru your entire oven inventory? Maybe if the countdown tag (which is very helpful) was at the top of the oven pic, I’d be able to see if I have some of the oven in question in inventory
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Is there a way to tell if you already own the special sale ovens the pop up for gems without scrolling thru your entire oven inventory? Maybe if the countdown tag (which is very helpful) was at the top of the oven pic, I?d be able to see if I have some of the oven in question in inventory
    Hi Sweetie, correct me if I'm wrong but if you have the item, the # of them that you have will appear in the right hand lower corner of the item as usual. If there's no number is because you have none of the items you are looking at.

Take care : )

Nightclub Owner
    So, I've been catching up on what I missed while gone. From what I've seen read in the recent goal threads it appears there was a 5 day goal every Wednesday since July 20. This current week switched things up and the weekly 5 day goal started on a Thursday instead.

Presuming I've read and understood the order of goals correctly, am I alone in presuming that we should be expecting a new 5 day goal tomorrow?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AlGutAr View Post
    Hi Sweetie, correct me if I'm wrong but if you have the item, the # of them that you have will appear in the right hand lower corner of the item as usual. If there's no number is because you have none of the items you are looking at.

Take care : )
    Even if you gotten the appliances already you still need to scroll and search thru the inventory cos the 25 Gems appliances S8 named it differently with ?ECHO? word infront