Page 82 of 135 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    It make you wonder what goal. Father day is the 19 March in Italy, so it way late to do Father Day. So I think they do random goal?? But I maybe wrong.
    When and if they do goals for Mother's Day or Father's Day it's usually closer to when the US celebrates it which is May for Mother's Day and June for Father's Day.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    Can someone please tell me on what page is the June calendar, I've tried looking pages back but it seems like it was removed.

Thanks!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Can someone please tell me on what page is the June calendar, I've tried looking pages back but it seems like it was removed.

Thanks!
    It has always been there on page 32 and still is.

I must be overlooked the goal Calendar. I tried the page it said. I did notice another post about The Pattern on this page.
    Page 1 is where I am. If I?m understanding the pattern, it looks like the next goal begins on Thursday. So 1 day from now.
    Thanks
    ​Amy

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    I must be overlooked the goal Calendar. I tried the page it said. I did notice another post about The Pattern on this page.
    Page 1 is where I am. If I?m understanding the pattern, it looks like the next goal begins on Thursday. So 1 day from now.
    Thanks
    Yes, the next goal starts Thursday and it usually shows up around 3PM Eastern Time.

The page number of threads sometimes depends on your viewing medium. Post numbers, however, always stay the same so it's better to say that the Calendar is listed in Post #312 of this thread.

Just to make things easier on you, here's a link that will take you directly to the post of the calendar itself: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1506827

Executive Chef
    Can we have something different and say a Fathers Day goal?

Executive Chef
    Hmm I'm speculating a father's day theme, summer or a mash of both.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I'm hoping we get a decent themed goal today. I really liked the peach theme although the inclusion of the dogs completely threw it off. Otherwise it was nice.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    I'm hoping we get another 4th of July goal!