Page 67 of 135 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Well the RS goal is still going it’s got less than 30 mins left. They are supposed to be getting a 5 day goal. They could be waiting to push both goals out at once.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    here are my theories to why the goal is running late. as storm8 knows, christmas is a busy time of year so they're either trying to decide on what type or theme that would suit us.
    they are currently drunk and decide to add it for tomorrow.
    they're adding a sale to the current goal or they could debating on whether what reward the side quest should be or they could fast forward christmas and give us a new year goal instead.

Rhino Keeper
    You know you are addicted when....

The goal is late and the anticipation is so high you can’t bring yourself to leave your game. As a result you move all of your seating, add a door and register, rearrange the floor tiles and wall deco and have officially gone into meltdown mode.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PeppiVille View Post

The goal is late and the anticipation is so high you can’t bring yourself to leave your game. As a result you move all of your seating, add a door and register, rearrange the floor tiles and wall deco and have officially gone into meltdown mode.
    LOL....I could have written that comment myself, almost word for word. The game addiction continues

Executive Chef
    Where are you? It's nearly bed time

Quote Originally Posted by PeppiVille View Post

Oh good, I'm not the only one who does this.

Executive Chef
    Anyone know why were waiting

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Where are you? It's nearly bed time
    I was wondering the same! Almost midnight here... But iT happend before that a goal started after midnight (European time) Anyway i guess i see tomorrow if we have hopefully a xmas goal.

Nightclub Owner
    I understand and appreciate that the s8 team is running several games and that hiccups happen or they can change the goal days whenever they like. No complaints from me on that front. However, I do prefer it when they at least have someone stop in to inform us there is going to be a delay/change from the norm. It sounds silly, but I rearrange things in my real life on goal start days so I'm able to set aside time to get the threads updated. I doubt I'm alone in this or in thinking that a courtesy drop from an informed s8 rep or mod is out of the question.

Farm Supplier
    Me too!