Page 58 of 135 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

I think it started on Thursday.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    I think it started on Thursday.
    I meant previously.
    Yeah

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by clio500 View Post
    Seems that none of the moderators know or care about the communities questions on the goal failure on Thursday.
    Gentle reminder: moderators are players, not developers. They're not responsible for and do not have any access to scheduling or content delivery. Please keep this in mind.

Executive Chef
    I really hope the goals haven't stopped. I always look forward to goal days!

Rhino Keeper
    I skipped the last goal so was really looking forward to a new goal. This is getting boring! At least my counters have been clearing out and have earned money. But still boring.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I really hope the goals haven't stopped. I always look forward to goal days!
    This!

And I think I may be wearing out my iPad by constantly opening BS every 30 minutes to check if the goal is up yet or not, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    what's happening? did I miss something? wasn't we due a goal yday? did I miss it? is the developer sick or something? anyone got information regarding this

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by babyxdoll1 View Post
    what's happening? did I miss something? wasn't we due a goal yday? did I miss it? is the developer sick or something? anyone got information regarding this
    No word from s8 yet. We're all in the same boat, just waiting to see if we get a goal or a response from them today.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    No word from s8 yet. We're all in the same boat, just waiting to see if we get a goal or a response from them today.
    I love how they respond to tell us that moderators are just players and have access to no information but mention nothing about what's going on. I really hope this isn't the end of BS, that would be sad. But I'm sure they are tired of hearing nothing but complaints from players. No matter what they try to change or do different people are always complaining.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    I love how they respond to tell us that moderators are just players and have access to no information but mention nothing about what's going on. I really hope this isn't the end of BS, that would be sad. But I'm sure they are tired of hearing nothing but complaints from players. No matter what they try to change or do different people are always complaining.
    While we make best efforts to be consistent, we don't have a concrete content schedule. Development is a fluid environment. The game is doing great, but we need a bit more time this week.