Page 127 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1342

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Farm Supplier
    Hi AnnirasSweets, nice to see you back here 😊. Yes the current 5 Days goals pattern is every 2nd day of 14 days goal (Wednesday) and the last 5th day of 14 days goal ( Thursday).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    So, I've been catching up on what I missed while gone. From what I've seen read in the recent goal threads it appears there was a 5 day goal every Wednesday since July 20. This current week switched things up and the weekly 5 day goal started on a Thursday instead.

Presuming I've read and understood the order of goals correctly, am I alone in presuming that we should be expecting a new 5 day goal tomorrow?
    Historically, since the new schedule has been this way, yes we should expect a 5 day on Wednesday. BUT I think everyone?s more confused than ever now because of the last 5 day drop being on a Thursday and 8 hours earlier in the day.
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ayubling View Post
    Hi AnnirasSweets, nice to see you back here ��. Yes the current 5 Days goals pattern is every 2nd day of 14 days goal (Wednesday) and the last 5th day of 14 days goal ( Thursday).
    Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    Historically, since the new schedule has been this way, yes we should expect a 5 day on Wednesday. BUT I think everyone?s more confused than ever now because of the last 5 day drop being on a Thursday and 8 hours earlier in the day.
    Ah! Nice to see we're all equally unsure and it's not just me, lol.

Thanks for the replies and helping me try to figure this out.

?

Is there a new goal today?

Executive Chef
    What’s going on with new goal? Just purchase tiles and wallpaper and it’s not registering saying I need to buy more. Anyone with this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    What’s going on with new goal? Just purchase tiles and wallpaper and it’s not registering saying I need to buy more. Anyone with this problem?
    Seems to be the same for everyone.

Yes! I’ve purchased everything a couple times and it actually kept my money even though it didn’t count for the goal. Scared to try again!
    -peevarus

*accepting new neighbors in BS & RS. I play daily and answer all iOS requests, but I don't visit daily.

Nightclub Owner
    Mods have flagged the issue with the team, please see bugs thread here for more info.

For goal info please see current goal thread here

Nightclub Owner
    Alright everyone, the goal releases seem to have been pretty stable since July 20 so I went ahead and did up a calendar for the rest of the year.

It looks to be pretty self-explanatory with a 14 Day Goal showing up every other Tuesday and a 5 Day Goal every Wednesday.

As always, keep in mind this is SPECULATION, based on the releases over the last few months and may change at any time without notice or forewarning!

If the schedule does change again, I will update this post with the appropriate notes and info.

Executive Chef
    Thank you Annirasweet for all the info that we get. I appreciate it a lot the time and effort you put into it.