Page 72 of 135 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    My wish list for February:

- Valentine goal that isn't overly pink -- red and black can be both classy and festive!
    - Valentine recipes that look lovely both on the counter (NO sheet pans) and on customer's plates
    - Wall Decos that are centered on the wall panels (lately wall items in both games list to one side or the other = irksome)
    - Side Goal Prizes that are new or actually worth the effort!
    - Value Pack offers that include larger decos instead of the dinky 1x1 we've been getting lately
    - SALES offering old Chinese New Year items and Valentine items alike
    Seconding all of these!!!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Please let it be Valentine's Goal

Can we please have a valentine day sale? I would love the rose oven, heart baker oven and my cupcake oven

Anyone else waiting for a Valentine's Sale ??

If we have one, I would like them to include ovens and other decorations from years gone by.

I already want to start spending money and gems.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bezczelnyguy View Post

If we have one, I would like them to include ovens and other decorations from years gone by.

At this point, by the time the sale comes along (if it ever does) I'll be over Valentines and hearts and not want to spend any gems -- I'm about ready to give up waiting on them altogether! I really don't recall any holiday sale being this close to the actual holiday before. Usually they show up at least a week beforehand, sometimes sooner.

If there is a sale this year, I'm wishing for the old 2012 CNY items along with the classic V-day items. I was only playing occasionally when they were originally released and didn't have the gems or coins to buy most of the items. Now, I have the gems but nothing to buy; it seems it's always feast or famine in this game with no middle ground, lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bezczelnyguy View Post

Doubt we'll get one this year

New Resident
    Anyone seen an updated version of the projected calendar?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaHarris1971 View Post
    Anyone seen an updated version of the projected calendar?
    Not online but I've made my own which I highly recommend.

There should be one more goal for this month a 15 Day Goal that will start the 21st.

For March there should be 5 Day Goal on the 7th, a 15 Day Goal on the 12th and another on the 28th.

New Resident
    How do you find one, or create one? Just by the past dates?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaHarris1971 View Post
    How do you find one, or create one? Just by the past dates?
    Yes. The calendar posted by the wonderful VanaCatu is one that was made using the dates of past events as a guideline to project the dates of future goals. Since s8 has a policy of "no speculation on any future events" it's up to the players to work it out on their own. To make mine, for 2019 I simply studied the aforementioned posted calendar to work out the current goal pattern and start dates which isn't terribly difficult.

As always, the standard disclaimer is: keep in mind that s8 can change the goal dates at any time with no notice so these calendars are simply a way for players to better prepare themselves, they're not meant as a set-in-stone rule.