Page 30 of 135 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Ok, I actually just finished it.
    ​Amy

I have a feeling we won't be getting a new goal today, that we'll get a days rest and get the new one on Thursday and then we'll get the 15 day goal and RS will get the 5 day one.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

New Resident
    New 15 day goal-on the road? Starts with wallpaper, tiles n ask 9 nbrs for shocks. New goal parts-cooler ice n yellow injector(looks just like older goal part-fastener-also yellow), may be lots of confusion here. Came to see if any one knows which is first goal part so can gift to my nbrs n 2nd bakery. Guess not yet oh well. Not starting new thread as I can't /don't know how to update. Tnx to those who hv time n knowledge to upload pictures /info on new goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    I have a feeling we won't be getting a new goal today, that we'll get a days rest and get the new one on Thursday and then we'll get the 15 day goal and RS will get the 5 day one.
    The new goal popped up about 45 minutes ago. Called On The open road, i don't like the wallpaper or tables either... Maybe i'm skipping this one
    Over here it s almost midnight so i'll check in tomorrow and see if i m passing or not.

Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    The new goal popped up about 45 minutes ago. Called On The open road, i don't like the wallpaper or tables either... Maybe i'm skipping this one
    Over here it s almost midnight so i'll check in tomorrow and see if i m passing or not.
    I seen, I don't like the wallpaper either or tiles but I actually kind of like the tables. Apparently they're counters from Fashion Story, but they look more like tables to me anyway so whatever lol.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebsmommy15 View Post
    Oh and it isn’t a permanent feature too (i also had 10 gems from videos few years back) sucks! Enjoy it while you can .
    My 10 gems ended the day I bought gems with real money. I’ve decided to not spend real money anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    May be we will be getting an Easter sale on Thursday, when there are only 3 days left until Easter..Just like they did with St Patricks day sale: St Patricks day was on Saturday, 17 March, and the sale started only 2 days before and lasted like only 5 days in total. So may be Storm8 will do it the same way Anyway, just speculating and still hoping for Easter re-release & sale!

Easter Sale

Hello, are we having an Easter sale? I wanted to buy some Easter decorations.

Executive Chef
    Probably this weekend or when RS get their goal today

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by steveioh View Post
    New 15 day goal-on the road? Starts with wallpaper, tiles n ask 9 nbrs for shocks. New goal parts-cooler ice n yellow injector(looks just like older goal part-fastener-also yellow), may be lots of confusion here. Came to see if any one knows which is first goal part so can gift to my nbrs n 2nd bakery. Guess not yet oh well. Not starting new thread as I can't /don't know how to update. Tnx to those who hv time n knowledge to upload pictures /info on new goals.
    On The Open Road (15 day goal March 27,2018)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request