Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101
Results 1,001 to 1,007 of 1007

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vanillalatte101 View Post
    I'm also bummed about no St. Patrick's Day sale, mainly because the sales are all I look forward too. Nevertheless, hoping for a Spring sale soon!
    Agreed. For me anymore, since most goals are impossible FOR ME, to finish - the only thing even worth anything anymore, is the sales and very few value pack offerings, (when they do happen) and even then, at times they've been very lacklustre

I would assume sales are there biggest income they could earn in the game. Or bring in the most money then. I wonder why a sale didn't happen.
    I would prefer for more people of colour like Natasha or in her shade range. it seems to not get in the specific colour range that She is in, that often, if at all. I know we have people of Natasha's colour range & darker that play & don't feel or will feel represented.

If any of my daughters do ever start playing, I bet I'll get questions from them asking me where people who have there skin colour are at in the game. Because my wife often jokes about not seeing any, which is sad.

Fashion Designer
    most likely corona closings
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Agreed. For me anymore, since most goals are impossible FOR ME, to finish - the only thing even worth anything anymore, is the sales and very few value pack offerings, (when they do happen) and even then, at times they've been very lacklustre

I would assume sales are there biggest income they could earn in the game. Or bring in the most money then. I wonder why a sale didn't happen.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    most likely corona closings
    You're probably right - and with some people getting laid off jobs, some may not even have money to purchase anything on the game, gems or etc, let alone anything off the game (in the real world) at times, if at all currently.
    I would prefer for more people of colour like Natasha or in her shade range. it seems to not get in the specific colour range that She is in, that often, if at all. I know we have people of Natasha's colour range & darker that play & don't feel or will feel represented.

If any of my daughters do ever start playing, I bet I'll get questions from them asking me where people who have there skin colour are at in the game. Because my wife often jokes about not seeing any, which is sad.

If I?m correct the calendar shows a possible 5
    Day goal later today after the 15 Day goal ends in BS?
    ​Amy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    If I?m correct the calendar shows a possible 5
    Day goal later today after the 15 Day goal ends in BS?
    That is what the calendar shows - 5 Day Goal should start at 530pm PDT / 830 EDT. However, I've been checking the forum daily, but have not seen word from any official source as to whether or not goals will be affected by the closings in the US.
    Think Item Trading in BS/RS is a good idea? Click HERE to visit my thread on the topic!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    That is what the calendar shows - 5 Day Goal should start at 530pm PDT / 830 EDT. However, I've been checking the forum daily, but have not seen word from any official source as to whether or not goals will be affected by the closings in the US.
    I hope we still get goals. It's what keeps the app going

Fashion Designer
    If a sale does come like it did last year for April/spring.

I probably wouldn't participate unless it has the "Musical Gift" or some Christmas items like "North Pole Express"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DD94A5B6-5796-4782-934A-AF952EEA9078.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	128.7 KB 
ID:	55104

However, since we haven't had a sale since Valentines (February) I'm not all hopeful for a sale to pop up. Though, we will see.
    Last edited by kappy333; 04-02-20 at 07:31 AM.

Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101