Page 94 of 135 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    It was in fall this year either October or November because I like to visit my neighbours and community (their neighbors too) to see creative designs around seasonal change.

I remember yours distinctively because of the multiple larger prizes and layout, it's not necessary to be active at the moment for someone's place to show up in the community tab. I'm pretty sure though I was visiting one of my neighbours that I ended up on neighbors of neighbors (this is confusing, ).

I'll send you an invite to see if you recognize my name, you can decline it afterwards.

EDIT: I think I added one of your other bakeries, I'm Kringles.
    I did accept to see what your place looked like (it's beautiful if I might add) to see if I recognised your place, as I've not been good on remembering names, and if someone does silent tip me, I may silent tip back. But neither did I recognise. I did delete the add, right after, if that is ok with you. As you were trying to see if I recognised your place/name.

Unfortunately I go under a different ID for this bakery - DeadlyFangs is the ID. I use to use kappy333 as a decoy to prevent adding of said ID (before kappy went into actual use) Regardless - if you want to add me there, you are welcome to. If not, I completely understand.

Thank you for taking the time to help me understand the name you play under. Best regards!

But you make sense. I've done the same thing with visiting my neighbours and there neighbours. And have found beautiful/well off bakery's that way myself

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    No Santa Claus or gingerbread house for me, I'm sad.
    No holiday tree or nye ball drop or more christmas tiles for me.
    I'm gonna cry and I hope it happens tomorrow (Saturday) then I can redecorate

Executive Chef
    My gems are on sale today! I guess maybe we'll see if there is a reason for it ater.

I hope so, 🤞

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    My gems are on sale today! I guess maybe we'll see if there is a reason for it ater.

I hope so, ��
    Mine aren't so I'm guessing no sale again today!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Mine aren't so I'm guessing no sale again today!!
    This is bad.

In fact I was so inpatient, I just bought all of what I could afford on the recent Crate.

I really wish a item sale would happen soon

Rhino Keeper
    Im going to be so disappointed if there isn’t a sale... I was able to get all the holiday tables during the Black Friday sale but they didn’t offer the matching chairs. We need a sale that has all the winter/holiday stuff in it (including the reindeer).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    Im going to be so disappointed if there isn?t a sale... I was able to get all the holiday tables during the Black Friday sale but they didn?t offer the matching chairs. We need a sale that has all the winter/holiday stuff in it (including the reindeer).
    Maybe if they include this also, It'll probably get me to spend more.

Snowy Dance, Curling, And Ice Skating. Gingerbread Baker. NYE Celebration, Cookie Snowmen & Winter Cake - are also on my top list for return.

However- the reindeers above all, I would like to see return most. And if they were the only thing to return, I think I'll still be happy. But this is coming from someone who doesn't have all the reindeer, so I might be a bit biased.
    Last edited by kappy333; 12-21-19 at 07:00 PM.

Executive Chef
    Although both my bakery and restaurant have been in Christmas mode since mid November I still want some more Christmas decorations and those that elude me often.

I'm going to wait until Tuesday which is Christmas Eve even though I think it's too close but if we do get an all out sale then I'm okay with that, otherwise this is so grinchy.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    I just had a gem sale in both games today so maybe today!! I purchased 50 more to get the nye party

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I just had a gem sale in both games today so maybe today!! I purchased 50 more to get the nye party
    I did yesterday also, with both games Restaurant Story and Bakery Story, so that's why I thought of possibly of a sale. However my gems are still on sale in Bakery Story, they are now not in Restaurant. I wonder why they're having sales late. This Halloween we got a very late sale.

So far, if we've even gotten a sale for Christmas/winter, it will probably be late, it seems

Only 3 days until the big day, and still have nothing yet.

Well, my gems on my winter bakery never go on sale for 2 days in a row, unless something is coming, it seems. But I don't want to seemingly get my hopes up, yet again, like yesterday.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)