Page 91 of 135 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

New Resident
    Agreed ! Some of us do work , have kids , etc .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've not seen an update for Vana's but here's a speculation calendar for the first half of 2020:

You?re amazing! Thank you for making it so much easier for us!!

Nightclub Owner
    Fingers crossed tomorrow's goal recipes match whatever appliance is relisted. I'm not too fussed over any of the other details but the mismatching recipes is really irksome!

I truly hope they bring back all of the old goals for one year, instead of making new ones! Not just in bakery story, but in all of the games!! That would be amazing!

Hi everyone,
    How is everyone doing? I finished both parts the previous goal on time.
    Glad I came to check on a new goal possibly starting later on Today so I can hold
    off on sending gifts to my neighbors. I?m surprised that I can remember a new goal
    was possibly due to start. I think I have early Alzheimer?s or maybe just all due to one
    of the symptoms caused by a chronic illness I have, which causes short term memory loss.
    Take Care!
    Amy
    ​Amy

Rhino Keeper
    I hope tomorrow they Will re-released winter oven or winter wedding oven, i want them really bad

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cuzie65 View Post
    I hope tomorrow they Will re-released winter oven or winter wedding oven, i want them really bad
    Same, I only have them on 1 bakery, (the winter oven) I would genuinely like the on my snowy bakery better.

But regardless, in my own opinion - I just hope the item is nice and related to Christmas/winter, and not related to something random/ or entirely different.
    Last edited by kappy333; 12-12-19 at 06:46 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    They are late ... I was waiting on the new goal but it’s way after midnight ...00.42 so I’m gonna get some sleep

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    They are late ... I was waiting on the new goal but it’s way after midnight ...00.42 so I’m gonna get some sleep
    Sorry to hear they start so late for you but the 5 day goals don't usually start until 830 pm EST which is still another hour and a half away at this point.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    They are late ... I was waiting on the new goal but it?s way after midnight ...00.42 so I?m gonna get some sleep
    Even though they are a American based company/from California - I do wish they would have had Europe in mind (or just a better time frame for it to start in) for the 5 day goals set time frame. As for me, the 5 day goal time frame is at 2am.

However that is just my own opinion.