Page 69 of 135 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Spending gems

I have 89 gems saved up for expanding, but I?m afraid to spend them cause I noticed the half off sale for items and expansions. Does anyone know when that?s coming back? A lot of u guys just know things, cause someone found out when the next challenge was, lol
    Nettie75 is my id, I accept everyone, regardless of rating, plz tip even if u can't gift, but prefer that u tng before sending me item rqts, cause I consider it begging, and I would not beg YOU

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Nettie75 View Post
    I have 89 gems saved up for expanding, but I?m afraid to spend them cause I noticed the half off sale for items and expansions. Does anyone know when that?s coming back? A lot of u guys just know things, cause someone found out when the next challenge was, lol
    We can predict the goal start days because they're on a patterned rotation that has been pretty reliable over this last year. Even then, it's just a speculation on when the goals will start, s8 can change the goal system/release dates any time they like so it's all a guessing game in the end.

This holds especially true for the in game sales. We normally get some sort of Christmas sale but if you look back over the years this sale has started as early as the first week of December and sometimes as late as Christmas Day itself. The only way we would know ahead of time if a sale is coming is if s8 would release a 'Coming Soon' pop up announcement like they did for Black Friday.

In summary: Yes, in years past we have had Christmas Sales but we cannot predict when/if we will get one this year.

Ok thanks, I’ll hold onto them until after Christmas to see if another sale comes.
    Nettie75 is my id, I accept everyone, regardless of rating, plz tip even if u can't gift, but prefer that u tng before sending me item rqts, cause I consider it begging, and I would not beg YOU

Question about the sale of room expanding

Hi, somebody here could tell me when is the next time of the sale of room expanding. I missed the Black Friday sale😭😭
    thank so much

Me too i was waiting to have expand sale ��

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jhbhmvgfgb View Post
    Hi, somebody here could tell me when is the next time of the sale of room expanding. I missed the Black Friday sale����
    thank so much
    Quote Originally Posted by Mileyfrancine19 View Post
    Me too i was waiting to have expand sale ��
    Sorry, but there is no way to tell or even guess if/when s8 will offer another expansion sale.

Farm Supplier
    I would love to expand more than the max.

Rhino Keeper
    Hoping the goal comes today and isn't late, and that the gifts are in the gift list, and that it's a cute/fun goal. XD

Happy new year to everyone!!

Executive Chef
    Hope it's not a New Year's resolution goal, like that time in RS when they had the ugly detox soup & drink!

Rhino Keeper
    lol i don't play rs so i didn't see that, but detox soup sounds hilarious

i wouldn't mind a new years resolution goal as long as it's super cute!