Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120
Results 1,191 to 1,194 of 1194

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

New Resident
    Hello,

I was wondering if you know where I can find the ?Goals Calendar 2021? for July 29/?21 to Dec./?21? I?ve tried to search but no luck, and I?m not very good at finding things on these sites. Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to hearing back from you, and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Feeling lost,
    Barb

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by barbixx67 View Post
    Hello,

I was wondering if you know where I can find the ?Goals Calendar 2021? for July 29/?21 to Dec./?21? I?ve tried to search but no luck, and I?m not very good at finding things on these sites. Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to hearing back from you, and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Feeling lost,
    Barb
    You'll find a direct link In my signature below

New Resident
    Thank you very much Annira, this is a great help. Enjoy your evening.

Discounted gems on Android & Apple

Quote Originally Posted by goingcountry View Post
    I would love to see 1/2 off on expansion with every game.
    --Not just half off please. more ! more!🤩 also they can make a gradated discount based on your level or years of active playing--like a sorta loyalty member discounts same as those in real stores and shops online! that way more "loyal" you will be as years go by more gems to buy too esp those "old" or loyal/seasoned players. after all they truly deserve a Price more than just these repetitive decors ryt?