Page 100 of 135 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1342

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Executive Chef
    I do hope for a gem sale soon, even though it's random.

Yesterday, or 2 days ago.- the gems on kappy333 were on sale, but my older sister wedding was yesterday - and I didn't have a card on me at the time. So obviously, I couldn't get any. However, now I do have a iTunes card.

I do wish for them to go on sale again, soon. As I would like to expand, get some tables and maybe some decorations. But regardless of what I might do with the gems, I would prefer them on sale. So I'm hoping that the gems will go on sale in the next 7 hours or so. As I can get 155 gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    I do hope for a gem sale soon, even though it's random.

Yesterday, or 2 days ago.- the gems on kappy333 were on sale, but my older sister wedding was yesterday - and I didn't have a card on me at the time. So obviously, I couldn't get any. However, now I do have a iTunes card.

I do wish for them to go on sale again, soon. As I would like to expand, get some tables and maybe some decorations. But regardless of what I might do with the gems, I would prefer them on sale. So I'm hoping that the gems will go on sale in the next 7 hours or so. As I can get 155 gems.
    Ahahaha, never mind. So much for that idea. I gave in regardless - even though the gems weren't on sale, so I had to pay full price. But maybe a gem sale can hopefully come soon after.

My bakery is ok at the moment, however I am not done yet. But for now, I have to be.

But luckily now I have double the tables. 18 before and now 36 now.

6 neighbours can now tip at a time without us needing to clear ever hour, we can at least wait a few or so. Very nice.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	47601441-AB56-4EE0-89ED-2A9CE5C5A17E.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	140.6 KB 
ID:	54593

My wife may not like my spending habits on this game, but she'll surely like this!!! As she has said I needed more tables - since she is mostly the one cleaning them. And I now have such tables, which is great!
    Last edited by kappy333; 02-10-20 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Added new information

Executive Chef
    I wonder what new crate will come in for the month of March? I'm betting something spring related, though I cannot be sure. Regardless, I'm hoping it's nothing good to me. Unless it has some sort of robot(s) within it, like the "musical gift" crate did. Unless so, I'm sure I'm not going to buy it. As now I'm trying to make a pizzeria on my DF restaurant: and it will at LEAST, take over 65 moneys.

Regardless of what maybe inside it, I'm just hoping other players may get a likeness out of it. If nothing else.

Though, we will see as it comes in (if and when it does)
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

If I have the correct calendar, is possibly tomorrow the start of a 15 day goal?
    ​Amy

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    I wonder what new crate will come in for the month of March? I'm betting something spring related, though I cannot be sure. Regardless, I'm hoping it's nothing good to me. Unless it has some sort of robot(s) within it, like the "musical gift" crate did. Unless so, I'm sure I'm not going to buy it. As now I'm trying to make a pizzeria on my DF restaurant: and it will at LEAST, take over 65 moneys.

Regardless of what maybe inside it, I'm just hoping other players may get a likeness out of it. If nothing else.

Though, we will see as it comes in (if and when it does)
    I'm thinking we'll get an Easter Box next though I'd be happy with a regular Spring Box as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    If I have the correct calendar, is possibly tomorrow the start of a 15 day goal?
    So far as we can tell, this is what I'm planning on as well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm thinking we'll get an Easter Box next though I'd be happy with a regular Spring Box as well.
    I don't really mind what box will come or hope for any in particular - I just really want an inclusion of some robot within it.

I have had a weird obsession with robots lately - and I think I only need one more robot to have all of them that have been released thus far.

So no more to unfortunately collect after I get the last one

My collection so far includes (on kappy)

Candy Robot

Name:	84B3CA1B-CFDF-47B1-8F04-4B6CE98F208A.jpeg 
Views:	82 
Size:	452.3 KB 
ID:	54946

Pink City Robot

Name:	285D7163-83C7-44A3-BC2F-723596D26CC1.jpeg 
Views:	57 
Size:	466.1 KB 
ID:	54947

Donut Robot

Name:	59C38B97-7CBD-4787-B285-A32A1A707D64.jpeg 
Views:	62 
Size:	175.0 KB 
ID:	54948

Robot Server

Name:	D37E5ED1-33D9-4210-9D82-35811F1B6126.jpeg 
Views:	51 
Size:	126.5 KB 
ID:	54949

And last but not least, though I don't have it on my kappy Bakery, is the
    Boom Bot

Name:	9F4FF9E7-A377-43AA-8115-84847709FEE6.jpeg 
Views:	65 
Size:	337.5 KB 
ID:	54950
    Last edited by kappy333; 03-11-20 at 04:30 PM.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

Executive Chef
    I was so hoping for some sort of March sale . I'm not going to say one will not happen still, since I'm always wrong speculating.

But regardless, I'm hoping the Musical Gift comes back in any sort of sale in the future. Please please please! My only request at this current moment!
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

Nightclub Owner
    Count me as another player that was really, really hoping for a sale who is now disappointed at the lack of one. With only getting goals and monthly boxes, I would think these sales are more important than ever to maintain player interest so I'm truly surprised at this turnout. Suppose I'll now have to hope for a Spring/Easter Sale that brings back the original Stained Glass - my #1 most wanted item that I passed on the first time around!

Executive Chef
    I think it's the first year in a while they haven't had a St. Patrick's Day sale, right? (I'm fine with it, I'm just surprised.)

I'm betting we'll still get a spring/easter sale at some point though.

I'm also bummed about no St. Patrick's Day sale, mainly because the sales are all I look forward too. Nevertheless, hoping for a Spring sale soon!