Page 104 of 127 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1263

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

  1. #1031
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Over Yonder
    Posts
    15
    The current, 5 day goal, makes me wish for more farm animals. S8 could do a 15 day goal, like they did the reindeer, and each prize is a different farm animal, ie: cow, horse, pig, sheep, etc. For floor tiles, it could be red barn siding. Wallpaper could be pasture scenes. Tables could be square bales of straw. (Not like the covered round ones) and counters could be troughs. I have entirely too much time on my hands to think about these things! LOL!

  2. #1032
    I am so looking forward to not only the new 15-day goal which will start later today but also the goal speculation calendar of the second half of the year 😊😊

  3. #1033
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,976
    Quote Originally Posted by letitiazeh View Post
    I am so looking forward to not only the new 15-day goal which will start later today but also the goal speculation calendar of the second half of the year ����
    Sorry but the calendar is going to be a few weeks most likely - my personal PC is down at the moment and I've still got to order parts before I can fix it. I'll keep trying to find the backup copy and will definitely have it up before it's needed though!

  4. #1034
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,216
    What time does the goal start? I hope it’s something good.

  5. #1035
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Sorry but the calendar is going to be a few weeks most likely - my personal PC is down at the moment and I've still got to order parts before I can fix it. I'll keep trying to find the backup copy and will definitely have it up before it's needed though!
    Thanks so much for all your hard work, highly appreciated xoxo

  6. #1036
    Good day. Any idea when the next expansion sale will be?

  7. #1037
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,976
    Quote Originally Posted by arilexiana View Post
    Good day. Any idea when the next expansion sale will be?
    While we were getting sales once a month, lately they've gone back to randomly appearing so there's no way to anticipate when they'll show up. Of the sales we do get, those that include Expansion discounts are even rarer - maybe two or three times per year.

  8. #1038
    Thank you .

  9. #1039
    How do I access the upcoming goals calendar? I saw it once before, but can't seem to find it.

  10. #1040
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,976
    Quote Originally Posted by sued465 View Post
    How do I access the upcoming goals calendar? I saw it once before, but can't seem to find it.
    It's back in Post #899 of this thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1604408

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •