Page 20 of 135 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

I hope we have a Valentine goal even if it does go past V- day I hope we get new stuff for the walls too

I wonder why we still not getting any goal yet ? :O
    Bring back that Truffle Chair cuz I wanna eat it

Would love to see full collection of starry and floral theme goals re-release in BS
    eg : Virgo Mango Smoothie , Scorpio Crossio oh ya ! And Alice in Wonderland Version 2 teehee

LV90 above 4 Star active player are welcome to add me BS & RS

I don't think it's too late for a VDay goal. Not everyone takes the entire two weeks to finish and even so I leave my decor up the whole month, or most of it so it going a couple days past VDay wouldn't bother me. The next thing I'd decorate for is St Patricks Day anyway so I'd let my Valentines decorations stick around for a bit
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    Too many people were complaining about the goals being back-to-back with no breaks, so it looks like S8 listened to them. Let's give poor S8 a break. They can't please EVERYONE.

Hopefully they release the goal sometime, even if it's passed valentines! But it would be nice to see it come out today!💞

I agree, with baker9081!!

Rhino Keeper
    I just started playing again after sometime, and before we would get an update every Wednesday and sometimes get a spoiler for a goal or an update...does that not happen anymore? how often are the updates now? When are goals typically released now?

I agree yet again with Jojo. With the exception I will probably add a part of CNY decor
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Quote Originally Posted by zifun View Post
    I just started playing again after sometime, and before we would get an update every Wednesday and sometimes get a spoiler for a goal or an update...does that not happen anymore? how often are the updates now? When are goals typically released now?
    There has not been spoilers for a year now I believe, I can always look back to see lol. There’s been 15 day goals instead of a month goal. So it’s been prettt back to back with goals. Oh they are pretty much recycled from past goals on BS and RS. So not much of “new” anymore.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

I didn't mean I didn't want a Valentine's goal. I want any and all goals I can get. I just got up and saw new goal. I'm excited to get started.

I am retired and partially disabled so I have plenty of time on my hands. I finish goals early most of the time. But a lot of players are younger with jobs and a family to raise. Their gaming time is probably a treasured and much needed moment here and there. So maybe they are not able to finish early or at all.

And what about the new players? They are still bright eyed and bushy tailed. Every part of the game is still exciting for them. But they don't have Valentine's decorations already in storage like I do. Coins and Gems are scarce in the beginning so no buying last year's stuff in advance of a goal.

Bottom line on timing is we are a week behind with holiday related goals. My Walmart had Christmas stuff on the same asile as Back to School in August. That's RIDICULOUS! All I'm asking for is a week earlier than goals start now.

STORM8 that's my thoughts on goals. That said I love this game and hope it never ends. I do think there's a lot more involved in what y'all do than we can even imagine. I appreciate all of you and thanks for the Valentine's goal!