Page 61 of 135 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheljm36 View Post
    That link leads to a thread that has just Sixteen pages. Where is the link that leads to the calendar of goals (most likely)?
    Not sure why the link isn't working on your end, it takes me directly to the page with the post; but to find it yourself, the Goal Calendar is post #316 of this thread, can't give you a page as that can vary depending on your viewing medium while post numbers stay the same. The calendar only goes until the end of November so you may want to use it as a base to create your own so you'll have your own for future use.

EDIT: LOL, geordieprogram, you beat me!

What about trees and tree lights or ornaments

Executive Chef
    I don’t think it’s going to a Christmas goals too early for that. I think Thanksgiving goals and I hope not so many parts to the oven.

On my goal clipboard it says something about downloading the Home (meet your new neighbors) game and receive 8 festival bracelet parts so I believe the next goal will have to do with some sort of festival. It came up earlier today.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanas_desserts View Post
    On my goal clipboard it says something about downloading the Home (meet your new neighbors) game and receive 8 festival bracelet parts so I believe the next goal will have to do with some sort of festival. It came up earlier today.
    Ah might be the delayed Diwali themed goal

Executive Chef
    I'm really hoping the side goal dishes drop parts this time!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    [...] The calendar only goes until the end of November so you may want to use it as a base to create your own so you'll have your own for future use.
    Oddly, December's at the top of the calendar.
    Not sure of you missed it or dismissed it; It's an unexpected placement and it's last year's Dec. But I think it could be sufficiently useful.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by obsording View Post
    Oddly, December's at the top of the calendar.
    Not sure of you missed it or dismissed it; It's an unexpected placement and it's last year's Dec. But I think it could be sufficiently useful.
    As you noted, December is from 2017 so it's not accurate for December 2018. The goals aren't on set dates every month so you have to look at the time between goals, and the days they start to see when a future goal will occur.

For example, the calendar shows three goals starting in Dec. 2017: a 5 day goal on the 7th, and two 15 day goals on the 12th and the 28th but that does not mean that we will get goals on those days in December of 2018. So far as I understand it; if we stick to the current goal schedule, next month will have a 15 day goal start the 13th and a 5 day goal start the 27th.

I do agree with you that the posted calendar is useful, even the outdated info. If it is never updated past November, it very clearly shows the current pattern which can be used by players to project a new speculated goal calendar through 2019. This is something I recommend everyone do if they're the type of player who likes to be prepared or who likes to know the likely dates of future goals.

Executive Chef
    Just had another pop up saying something about sales starting tomorrow, get the aprons on? I'm not sure why we need aprons on if it's just items on sale... Unless our 5 day goal is pushed for tomorrow I don't know