Page 130 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1342

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcelonacakes View Post
    Anyone know what the oven in the picture is? Thanks ��
    It's the My Cupcake Oven - you can see pics of the recipes and full details on its release here in the CookBook & Recipe Guide.

Nightclub Owner
    So... this makes the second Friday in a row that we've not seen a weekly Echo/U-sale.

I know there's a 'big Valentine Sale' happening at the moment but it still makes me wonder if the weekly sales are going to continue or if they've altered the sale pattern again.

Fingers crossed they bring them back after this sale - I really love knowing we'll have relisted items offered at regular intervals even if they are a bit pricey.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    So... this makes the second Friday in a row that we've not seen a weekly Echo/U-sale.

I know there's a 'big Valentine Sale' happening at the moment but it still makes me wonder if the weekly sales are going to continue or if they've altered the sale pattern again.

Fingers crossed they bring them back after this sale - I really love knowing we'll have relisted items offered at regular intervals even if they are a bit pricey.
    I'll ask about this - RS also missed one last week, but that may have also been due to the Valentine's Day sale.

I'll also see if Bakery can generally get MORE items in the weekly sales - I've seen that request in a few of those threads!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Will there be a 5 day goal today? I?m holding off gifts and cooking since this morning

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefdragon View Post
    Will there be a 5 day goal today? I?m holding off gifts and cooking since this morning
    No one can ever say for sure, but if the current goal pattern holds then yes it will drop in about 15 mins. My signature below will take you to the current speculation calendar if you'd like to check the other dates for predicted upcoming goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    No one can ever say for sure, but if the current goal pattern holds then yes it will drop in about 15 mins. My signature below will take you to the current speculation calendar if you'd like to check the other dates for predicted upcoming goals.
    I see the new goal. Too bad I started cooking earlier and sent gifts already

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefdragon View Post
    I see the new goal. Too bad I started cooking earlier and sent gifts already
    New goal thread up here if you'd like to see the details.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    I'll ask about this - RS also missed one last week, but that may have also been due to the Valentine's Day sale.

I'll also see if Bakery can generally get MORE items in the weekly sales - I've seen that request in a few of those threads!
    Just wondering if the team has given any response to this - it's been three weeks of no sales in BS and it looks like RS didn't get one this week either.

Bring back less parts to build ovens 40 parts is outrageous even if you have enough neighbors. and extend the time to complete goals Especially if the items chosen to bake for the goal takes 16-20hrs to cook.

New Resident
    I also wouldn?t mind 1/2 off expansions. More time for goals. Up the gifts to at least 50 a day. I think it?s ridiculous you have almost 200 neighbours & can only get 20 gifts a day. Especially when 1/2 of them aren?t sending you what you asked for. It takes too long to build 1 oven, cuz people are sending you everything but the parts you need. Neighbours need to be removed if they haven?t played in over a month or something. It?s pointless asking for gifts if the person isn?t playing. Make the game fun not stressful trying to do the goals.