Page 114 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1342

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Black Friday is in late November after Thanksgiving, so we won’t know for a while.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    For Fall/Halloween I would love to see Witches Cauldron B, Fall Oven, Cornucopia Oven, and Hay Bale Fountain come back.
    For Winter/Christmas I would love to see Marzipan, Winter Oven B, Yuletide Oven, Frappe Fountain, Coffee Machine, Sata's Shop, Frozen Gift, Frozen Gift Machine, and the two I want the MOST are the ******* SNOWMAN STOVE AND SNOWMAN FOUNTAIN.*******
    I also want the Musical Drink Machine, Frozen Banana Stand, Faity Tale Oven, Garden Oven, Parfait Potion, Choco Love, and Artsy Icebox to come back.

And from recent goals which I missed on a 2 1/2 year break from game: Anti Griddle, Bunny Ears, Camping Drink, Cottontail, Firework Oven, Flag Stove, Four Leaf Oven, Kingpin Oven, Kingpin Treat Machine, Pastel Dispenser, Patriotic Oven, Peachy Mixer, and Shamrock Oven B.

I still don't understand why they don't put EVERY oven in the catalogue...and while I am at it every item ever made. They would BANK because everyone would buy. All items should be included and put at low cost and people would buy buy buy. We have all been saying this for years.

New Resident
    Thank you!

Executive Chef
    I would like new Halloween DRINK RECIPES.

Yes.... much less stressful. Or at least a break for a few days in between each goal 🤦*♀️

Rhino Keeper
    Could we PLEASE have new expansions in the next sales?
    It's been so long, and I'm running out of space

Do you happen to know the link to the goal release schedule/calendar? I had it on my desktop forever, and it seems to have changed?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutetreats9 View Post
    Do you happen to know the link to the goal release schedule/calendar? I had it on my desktop forever, and it seems to have changed?
    No change, still in post #1061 (on page 107) of this thread. You can also find the link in the signature on any of my posts or just click here.

Executive Chef
    Why no Drink Recipes?

Agreed! Im burned out!!