Page 9 of 135 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Are we due any goals this week?
    I think so, they've been doing about a week between the end of one goal and the start of another if I'm following correctly.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    Well, I was wrong on absolutely everything except the presence of goals last time, but I'm guessing again anyway!

I think it will be a summer activity theme, but not beachy. Like camping, or a sport.
    I think one of the ovens will make a decorated cookie or cupcake to match the theme.
    We'll get a standalone hazel in activity appropriate wear.
    Parts used will include crosspipe.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Well, I was wrong on absolutely everything except the presence of goals last time, but I'm guessing again anyway!

I think it will be a summer activity theme, but not beachy. Like camping, or a sport.
    I think one of the ovens will make a decorated cookie or cupcake to match the theme.
    We'll get a standalone hazel in activity appropriate wear.
    Parts used will include crosspipe.
    how are u getting your information? ??

I think she's guessing like in the board game Clue. Great guess! I think one of the parts used will be wire whip, that the theme will be Road Trips, with trail mix and energy bars as food, and that we might see Jean Pierre in a car as the driver. 😜 What do you think?

I think it's going to be another gelato or ice cream goal and we are going to need to use cooling coil. Or at least I hope it's something similar lol

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    I think it's going to be another gelato or ice cream goal and we are going to need to use cooling coil. Or at least I hope it's something similar lol
    It's going to be a part I haven't got. I don't think we will get goals today (tuesday) but as I really love cherry Bakewell I hope we eventually get to cook it

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    It's going to be a part I haven't got. I don't think we will get goals today (tuesday) but as I really love cherry Bakewell I hope we eventually get to cook it
    No I agree I think it will be tomorrow at the earliest if we get them this week. Although one can hope lol

Executive Chef
    We have new goals!!

Rhino Keeper

Bakery Story 4th August 2017

so no update happening this week then? it's been a whole two weeks w/out no update and this game is boring and dead. wouldn't surprise me if S8 removed the games from the app stores. it's been tedious lately ugh

Executive Chef
    We just have to be patient, there is always tomorrow and so on.........