Page 106 of 135 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1342

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    I wonder what'll be in the goal, this time around.

I really hope for the candy Carousel to be offered in the side goal, though my hopes are not there.

Anyway. I did look up American holiday list 2020, as I know they're an American company or at least based in California.

Regardless, I pulled this up on google;
    Attachment 55543

I'm not sure what Memorial Day is. But will there be a possibility of it being based off that (goal wise) ? Or will it just be a random goal entirely, or based of another holiday?

Anyway. Still interested to see what maybe inside the goal that's going to come up, I just hope it's new and fresh from the recent goal design pattern lately.
    Memorial day here in America is a holiday to honour our fallen soldiers, sailors, etc who have died in the service of their country. people will also use it to thank general military personnel. usually things aren't memorial day themed.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    I think a stay at home themed goal would be cool! As we know a lot of young people play this game as well as a lot of elderly, so it would be nice to help get them through it! Maybe some goal deco prizes could be ?cooking from home? with a kitchen scene or ?tv at home? with a tv and a couch! And overall the goal could have a homey feel

Banned
    I am assuming that its a 5 Day Goal as they start later. and I would be wrong ;-)
    Last edited by greasyfork1; 05-21-20 at 12:22 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    Memorial day here in America is a holiday to honour our fallen soldiers, sailors, etc who have died in the service of their country. people will also use it to thank general military personnel. usually things aren't memorial day themed.
    Thank you for the explanation! I am Italian, even though I am currently living in America at this current moment in time - I don't celebrate or really know anything about American holidays or how they're celebrated.

Thank you for being respectful, for also educating me about it and taking the time to do so.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    Thank you for the explanation! I am Italian, even though I am currently living in America at this current moment in time - I don't celebrate or really know anything about American holidays or how they're celebrated.

Thank you for being respectful, for also educating me about it and taking the time to do so.
    prego!
    i don't remember a lot of my italian anymore. mi dispiace. i don't expect the rest of the world to know about american holidays. and i don't push them on people, but if they are curious i am all about explaining something. it is the unofficial start to american summer also as kids are usually ending school (pre-pandemic).
    but it does seem like all of the S8 games are flower themed right now. the whole "may flowers"

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    prego!
    i don't remember a lot of my italian anymore. mi dispiace. i don't expect the rest of the world to know about american holidays. and i don't push them on people, but if they are curious i am all about explaining something. it is the unofficial start to american summer also as kids are usually ending school (pre-pandemic).
    but it does seem like all of the S8 games are flower themed right now. the whole "may flowers"
    No worries. I am glad and impressed that some people go out of there way to even learn Italian. Even if it's only a little.

My stepmother side, her cousin had learned fluent Japanese, but since he's gotten older and hasn't had to use it for many years, he's forgotten it over time. But still knows just a bit. It happens

Question, how would I wish my American neighbours a Memorial Day? Or is it a holiday you don't say anything for?

Like most people would say "happy thanksgiving" or something, as I've seen.

What would be the general message to get across to wish them holiday message - if there is one?
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    No worries. I am glad and impressed that some people go out of there way to even learn Italian. Even if it's only a little.

My stepmother side, her cousin had learned fluent Japanese, but since he's gotten older and hasn't had to use it for many years, he's forgotten it over time. But still knows just a bit. It happens

Question, how would I wish my American neighbours a Memorial Day? Or is it a holiday you don't say anything for?

Like most people would say "happy thanksgiving" or something, as I've seen.

What would be the general message to get across to wish them holiday message - if there is one?
    i took italian, but don't have anyone to speak with really.
    there isn't a general saying like happy thanksgiving. at least not where i am from. but if you just say happy memorial day or have a good memorial day-i would say that is fine. of course if you know someone who has lost someone in the military (i also count police, fire, ems who have died in the line of duty), you can say "thank you for their service". but otherwise, i feel like its more of a personal holiday and then companies/govt, etc will say "thank you to all of our military personnel" on tv, etc

Farm Supplier
    EDIT -- NEVER MIND! : )

I can't find the update for the new goal. Anyone have a link? (for the Petal Pastry Oven)

Oh... I searched with the wrong goal name.... found it just now:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...t=petal+pastry

Executive Chef
    Hoping to have another spring sale before the month of May is over since summer is practically on everyone's minds as June approaches.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    I hope in the future we can have a side goal that gives you the sugar couch or sugar cabinet. I have been wanting those items but I don’t have luck opening those crates. I always end up third or fourth prize items.