Page 52 of 135 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Farm Supplier
    What is that new icon on some neighbor's wall? Under the S8 icon? I don't have it.

5 day goal tomorrow. Ugh. Only just finished the camping one. I will be skipping 5 day goal to get a break unless it's a good prize.
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Quote Originally Posted by MissTwilight99 View Post
    5 day goal tomorrow. Ugh. Only just finished the camping one. I will be skipping 5 day goal to get a break unless it's a good prize.
    New goal is today.

Farm Supplier
    And it is very late, see my post at the end of the poll thread! Want to know why yhese 5day goals have become 4 day goals. They start fir some people way after midnight, a day lost togiving andgetting parts!! This needs to be addressed!!

Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    New goal is today.
    Yes I know that. If you can see I posted that yesterday.
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

Quote Originally Posted by Halilady View Post
    And it is very late, see my post at the end of the poll thread! Want to know why yhese 5day goals have become 4 day goals. They start fir some people way after midnight, a day lost togiving andgetting parts!! This needs to be addressed!!
    Where I live the goals usually start at 4am in the morning. So I like that it started later this time. I might have a chance to complete this.

Lately we've been cooking 30-50 dishes on the side dishes.There should be a price after each part, especially at this time, when there aren't enough decorations for fall or Halloween to buy. People who have been playing for years have really big and nice decorations like the huge skull and haunted tower. Items from 6 years ago should be made available for new players through purchase.
    Maybe once a month, have a sale of past decorations and ovens. It's disappointing to see so many prizes and ovens locked. Since now you're mixing RS and BS, bring old stoves and decorations from RS to BS and vice versa.

Grand Emperor
    For further discussion and feedback on goals, please use their respective threads so we can keep the discussion in their threads. Thanks.

Closing thread given the goal threads are available.