Page 123 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1342

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Fashion Designer
    Is there an updated goal calendar?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    Is there an updated goal calendar?
    Unfortunately, no. As a general rule, s8 doesn't give any forewarning or hints as to future updates or changes to the game. If we are to take this newest 5 day goal occurring during a 14 day goal to mean that the goal schedule has changed then the old speculation calendar is useless and we're all in the dark.

It will take a few months before we can see any definite patterns in the goal timings for a new speculation calendar to be made. I mean, anyone can speculate at any time (that's what this entire thread is about after all, lol) but if you want to make an accurate calendar then you need solid data which will take time to gather.

Until we get a better understanding of the changes to the goal schedule, I'll be adding new info and updated notes to the goal calendar post. At least that way everyone can be on the same page as to what is going on with the goals during this time.

Is there a goal in bakery today?

One of my nbrs thinks there's a goal today..idk..I know our speculation calendars have been deemed *not helpful* since Storm8 did maintenance and updates. Help..thnx..Asking for a friend

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by callilibra View Post
    One of my nbrs thinks there's a goal today..idk..I know our speculation calendars have been deemed *not helpful* since Storm8 did maintenance and updates. Help..thnx..Asking for a friend
    The plan is that the next event is scheduled for 5/03/2022 - 5/16/2022, so not long to go!

May Crate 5/02/2022 - 5/30/2022 too... (sorry, I don't play Bakery anymore, so I'm not sure that it's been released, just planned)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-02-22 at 07:44 PM.

What's the final prize?!

Can someone pls post the final prize for the new goal! I want to see if it's worth it. I really don't wanna lose any time if I actually do the goal.
    You can call me Syddie!
    I only play Bakery Story

Rhino Keeper

New goal info

Will the information for the goals be posted? Or is this gone also.

I?m being asked by neighbors and I would like to be able to answer them. One way or another.

Thank you

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    Can someone pls post the final prize for the new goal! I want to see if it's worth it. I really don't wanna lose any time if I actually do the goal.
    Quote Originally Posted by 35sweets View Post
    Will the information for the goals be posted? Or is this gone also.

I?m being asked by neighbors and I would like to be able to answer them. One way or another.

Thank you
    I've started a thread with goal information here.

(Please keep in mind that it's a work in progress - no one on the forums has completed the goals yet, so until certain steps are confirmed the walkthrough should be considered speculative).

The final goal prize looks to be the Charcuterie Table (which will probably be a 4x4 item).
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Hey everyone,

Two things:

(1) There will be a new 14-Day goal starting on Tuesday, May 17.

(2) I've gotten some questions about/requests for a calendar with future goal dates. Unfortunately, at this time, it's a little difficult to predict since the schedule change has been so recent.

SO FAR, it looks like we've shifted from a 15/15/5-day goal cycle to a 14/14+5 (two back-to-back 14-day goals, with a 5-day goal that overlaps the last 5 days of the second 14-day goal). However, this has yet to be confirmed. (This is a speculation thread, after all!)

Once a reasonably consistent pattern has been established, we can put together a prediction calendar. This schedule change has really thrown the forums for a loop, but thank you all for hanging in there, and for everyone who contributed to the recent goal threads. You all are an amazing community
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Where can I find the goal calendar? I looked online images and there is one for 2022, but I think the dates are off, at least for May anyway.
    Thanks,
    Sue D.

Executive Chef
    so is this the 2nd 14 day challenge with the 5 day challenge?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily