Page 81 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 810 of 983

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

  1. #801
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if we're not going to see a sale at all this month. I'll admit that I've gotten a bit spoiled since they've given us a sale every month since November that I just assumed we'd get one in May as well. That and the fact that the other s8 games had sales earlier this month had me waiting (im)patiently for a sale in RS/BS -- I was looking forward to seeing what old items I could check of my inventory list.
    I was waiting on a new sale too ... Yes we have been spoiled last sales.. But no complaining on that ^_^
    Not adding new neighbors at the moment!

  2. #802
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,191
    Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    I thought we had Those last year... I'm afraid iT s gonna be Fathers Day goal, although i hope not... ;-)
    Just anything but flower type dishes!!

  3. #803
    Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    ITS hard to tell, sometimes new goal starts 20:00 or 21:00 p.m , but othertimes iT has been around midnight (European time) so somewhere between 10 minutes and max 4 hours from now
    Thanks a lot

  4. #804
    Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    Unfortunatly today is the last goal on calender... The calender ends May.. So we have to wait on a new update from vanacuta
    Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    ITS hard to tell, sometimes new goal starts 20:00 or 21:00 p.m , but othertimes iT has been around midnight (European time) so somewhere between 10 minutes and max 4 hours from now
    I believe today's goal will start at 8pm GMT+1, as it is a 14-day long goal. I noticed that the 14-day goals start at 7-8 GMT depending on time of year, while only the 5-day goals start late at night/early morning.

    If you wish, you can calculate future goal start dates yourself.
    The goals are only ever uploaded on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

    The pattern is:

    - 14-day goal which starts on Tuesday (like today) and ends on Tuesday
    - followed by another 14-day goal that starts on Thursday and ends on Thursday
    - followed by a 5-day goal that starts on the same Thursday the 14-day goal ends and ends on Tuesday (the same Tuesday another 14-day goal starts)

  5. #805
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,127
    The 15 Day Goal that follows a 5 Day Goal usually starts around 3 PM Eastern Time -- so it should be up shortly.

  6. #806
    Quote Originally Posted by tagliatele View Post
    I believe today's goal will start at 8pm GMT+1, as it is a 14-day long goal. I noticed that the 14-day goals start at 7-8 GMT depending on time of year, while only the 5-day goals start late at night/early morning.

    If you wish, you can calculate future goal start dates yourself.
    The goals are only ever uploaded on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

    The pattern is:

    - 14-day goal which starts on Tuesday (like today) and ends on Tuesday
    - followed by another 14-day goal that starts on Thursday and ends on Thursday
    - followed by a 5-day goal that starts on the same Thursday the 14-day goal ends and ends on Tuesday (the same Tuesday another 14-day goal starts)
    You were right!

  7. #807
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The 15 Day Goal that follows a 5 Day Goal usually starts around 3 PM Eastern Time -- so it should be up shortly.
    U were right, just started a few minutes ago ^_^
    Not adding new neighbors at the moment!

  8. #808
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Near the corner of my bakery, near the Candy Apples in the corner. (Hint: A Robot)
    Posts
    477
    Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    I thought we had Those last year... I'm afraid iT s gonna be Fathers Day goal, although i hope not... ;-)
    It make you wonder what goal. Father day is the 19 March in Italy, so it way late to do Father Day. So I think they do random goal?? But I maybe wrong.

  9. #809
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,127

  10. #810
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    It make you wonder what goal. Father day is the 19 March in Italy, so it way late to do Father Day. So I think they do random goal?? But I maybe wrong.
    I didn't think of other Countries being different... Here in The Netherlands Fathers Day is 2nd Sunday in June

    Anyway we got a Nice goal... At least i'm happy with iT
    Not adding new neighbors at the moment!

Page 81 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •