Page 109 of 135 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1342

Thread: Bakery Story: Speculate on Upcoming Updates & Goals

Also what?s up with the deco that you have to buy near the end of the goals (it?s before or after you buy tables/chairs and is usually ~20-30k and smaller than the big end goal reward.

It used to be they were worth the coins- they were generally at least 3x2 or 3x3 and WENT WITH THE GOAL THEME. I think this current one is called Summer Bales and it?s 3 people sitting on a basic couch doing NOTHING RELATED TO THEME. I think they?re just giving us random old deco instead of making something cute and related to theme (ex. an ocean theme before had the smaller deco be ?mermaid on a rock? she?s 2x2, tall (like easy to see detail instead of squinting at the item), colorful and worked themewise. I think a manatee was the end goal).

If you look at past goals (unlocked or locked bc all the goal stuff is generally together for older goals), you see most items all go together instead of the random smaller goal deco stuff we have to buy for current goals.

Sorry that was long I?m a chronic rambler
    Last edited by VampireBlade1; 07-02-20 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Grammar

Executive Chef
    I missed out like more than a year of BS. I agree it seems like my locked goal prizes looker better than prizes we are getting now. What’s up with that? This wandering wagon tiny as anything and cost like 20,000 or more total rip off even though I have enough money for it. Storm 8 needs to be reasonable with us players. No more gem oven goals like with tea oven . There’s a lot of appliances that I have only two recipes on there. I really want a drink machine of any kind or add drink recipes to older appliances would be great.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by VampireBlade1 View Post
    YES YES YES THIS IS A BRILLIANT IDEA PLEASE LET THE DEVS SEE THIS! Same with RS, I?m starting to get doubles of big stuff like end goal rewards which is super annoying and I would much prefer to be able to do an old goal and I?d even be okay if they made us pay like 10 gems to do the alternative old goal instead of current goal because they like to make us use gems lol.

I see so many locked old goal items that are so much more pretty and interesting than the current stuff they?re putting out
    If they made us pay 10 gems, I would buy!! Half my goal prizes have grass in them, and I would like to be able to do old goals that are prettier and have more detail. I would enjoy seeing new goals more detailed, a clear bottom (no rugs or grass), and DRINK MACHINES! Ahh! When was the last drink machine we had? MONTHS ago! I appreciate that they even do goals, but at least make them worth the time and more enjoyable.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I missed out like more than a year of BS. I agree it seems like my locked goal prizes looker better than prizes we are getting now. What’s up with that? This wandering wagon tiny as anything and cost like 20,000 or more total rip off even though I have enough money for it. Storm 8 needs to be reasonable with us players. No more gem oven goals like with tea oven . There’s a lot of appliances that I have only two recipes on there. I really want a drink machine of any kind or add drink recipes to older appliances would be great.
    Yes!! Totally! The wandering wagon is so TINY and expensive! Its not worth paying 20,000 (or more) for just a 1x1 decoration. They should make it a 2x2, 3x3, and 4x4 with DETAIL so it looks good and is not too tiny. That tea time oven I had to buy 6 of those ovens (30 gems) and I barely finished the goal. Imagine the players who only bought 1 oven, they must be struggling. For coin ovens I build like 15 or 20 of those each 5 day goal! 6 and 20 is a big difference. Its not worth the gems. Make them only coins! Last time we had a drink machine was months ago. We need more of them!

New Resident

New goals

When will the new goal start?

will we ever be able to get past level 99������
    fawziaj

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fawziaj View Post
    will we ever be able to get past level 99������
    No - years ago (like 2010/11, I think) players could for a short time reach 100 but found if/when they did so they were unable to open or play their games. Long story short, the way the code is written means that the game cannot work properly beyond level 99 so the team reset the stats and reqs making it so that our games will remain at 99 perpetually.

At the time, many players just opened their games to find their XPs lowered significantly and the level reqs raised so there was a state of upheaval for a while until the team explained the issue. If I understand things correctly, this is how things will remain indefinitely for the game; so if a player were to reach 100 even now they would experience the same issue.

I?m from England and wasn?t sure what it was about so I googled it and also looked at types of greetings used. They were basically about remembering our heroes who risked their lives etc to make America a Great country blah blah. A bit like VE Day. I think it?s a shame that their heroes fought thankfully never to know who their ancestors went on to vote the present President!! He is a joke. Independence Day for America who seem controlled rather than independent. That person who got all high and mighty about you don?t wish a happy Independence Day probably voted for that nut in the whitehouse. What do u have to say about that mouthy

Executive Chef
    I would really like two drink appliances of any kind of drinks. I would also like a flower or tree that’s not tiny part of the goal gift . Wedding theme would be nice. Cakes drinks and things. I want some new decorations that doesn’t cost gems like doors.

If the calendar is correct I think the new goal start later on Today.
    ​Amy